Poundfist, no mount drop.

So i killed Poundfist yesterday but i didnt get the mount. I opened a ticket with a screenshot of my combat log and the time of the kill, do blizzard normally give you the mount if something like this happens?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    they do, so don't worry.

what you need to worry about is the waiting time, however. they seem pretty busy answering tickets.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    they do, so don't worry.

what you need to worry about is the waiting time, however. they seem pretty busy answering tickets.
    Yea, i guess it takes some time now with the new expansion and stuff..

That happened to me too, sucks that there is a 4 day wait time on US servers.

Deleted
    How long did you have to wait for him to spawn? First time i've read of him actually spawning for anyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    how did you kill poundfist? did you see him. went straight inside a shredder and attacked him? cause this has the effect of not official taggin it for loot.

No Tusk Club.

Camped him from 22.00 Sunday to Monday morning, he spawned 05.00ish. I attacked him with some normal auto attacks and a death coil then he got mind controlled and i think thats what messed up my tag

Actually, they will not solve this for you. Happened to me, and the support doesn't give a shit about this. A priest MCed the mob? Because apparently this is resetting the tag. And if you doesn't hit after this, you will not be tagged for the mob.
    I'm not sure if this is intended or not, logic says no. But the support say yes so... We're fucked

And feedback us about your ticket.

Got the mount today, this is what the GM said:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, after investigating further I was able to verify that you are eligible for the reported mount and I have now issued it to you. Please check the mail box of your character for this reward.

Should you need assistance with anything else don't hesitate to get back to us.

I wish you a pleasant afternoon *waves*