Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Female Void Champion Announced

...Supposedly. Interested?
    My problem is that there are so many champions now it has got to be difficult to manage them all. Do we NEED another champion? I'm all for putting more resources into older champion updates. It's remarkable how many champions don't really exist that could be treated with a relaunch. Basically I want my Taric update.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    ...Supposedly. Interested?
    My problem is that there are so many champions now it has got to be difficult to manage them all. Do we NEED another champion? I'm all for putting more resources into older champion updates. It's remarkable how many champions don't really exist that could be treated with a relaunch. Basically I want my Taric update.
    Looks so much like Sand King it's downright Hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Looks so much like Sand King it's downright Hilarious.
    ...... We don't even know what it looks like.

If I had to guess, I would assume this is the mystery Battlecast champion in Battlecast Vel'koz's picture. This would be odd though because the Battlecast team is complete now....

10+ Year Old Account
    So do we still believe WRW? In which case this Void champ is Thoridus the Jungler

I'm fine with that. Will be interesting to see if they've made a new jungler specifically around the new jungler .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Except Thoridus is not a void name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tho'ridus ?

Also I hope it's a top lane not a jungler, or at least both. I'm bored of all my current top lane pics(except Irelia, I'll never be bored of my wife).

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Tho'ridus ?

Also I hope it's a top lane not a jungler, or at least both. I'm bored of all my current top lane pics(except Irelia, I'll never be bored of my wife).
    I think we are due for a proper Tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    I think we are due for a proper Tank.
    Um..... Braum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    So do we still believe WRW? In which case this Void champ is Thoridus the Jungler

I'm fine with that. Will be interesting to see if they've made a new jungler specifically around the new jungler .
    First note, it is a jungler. I got a cool friend at Riot (har har, for reals tho) who confirmed it on Facebook. However, it's also confirmed as a female champion, and Thoridus is not a feminine name. The name is very important because she is a Void creature, and the name will be the only indicator until you hear her VO in game.

Honestly, other than the Kalista leak which was definitely WRW, I don't believe the other leaks. It was after he was banned and people were saying it was faked to hop on the Karma train. Reading over the leaks, especially the skins, a lot sound like a laundry list of things people have been asking for. It's only natural a few would hit the mark because Riot listens a lot to the community.

I am super pumped tho. I always get the most excited for new junglers, and she is supposed to be insane. Fear level of a Nocturne gank.

Jesus christ i love the fact that she can see enemy champions based on their movement (i love Toph from TLA too much). Also dat ult will be so gud for quickie barons/dragons/splitpushing.

I'm kind of surprised at the ult. Unless I'm mistaken it's technically a global which I thought they were hard pressed to remove from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I'm kind of surprised at the ult. Unless I'm mistaken it's technically a global which I thought they were hard pressed to remove from the game.
    There was a recent red post (less than 2 weeks old) saying that had no intention to remove them, and had intentions to pursue them in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're moving Global passives, not Global ults IIRC.

I like her kit, day one purchase I think, need to see her release skin first though.

Her release skin: Eternum Rek'Sai

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Her release skin: Eternum Rek'Sai

Instabuying package on release.

Deleted
    looks cool, sure im saving for this champ for jungling.
    I wonder if those tunnel entrances are time capped and/ or unlimited to place everywhere on the map

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    I wonder if those tunnel entrances are time capped and/ or unlimited to place everywhere on the map
    They look like they last until destroyed from preview videos. No clue on a cap on amount you can place. The range is kinda short, which makes me sad, but I guess they don't want her to be TOO mobile and end up with Lee Sin 2.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    10 min duration, 8 tunnels (16 entrances). The range is long enough to use it through jungle walls, which makes you able to juke a lot. Tunnel over jungle wall, enemy flashes, you flash back, they use movement ability to go after you, you use tunnel.

Edit: looks like the tunnel has a cooldown. After using Burrowed E you have to wait a few sec before being able to use the tunnel again.
    Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2014-11-26 at 08:45 AM.