Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    im sorry but i dissagree - its not about perception - its about effectivness - if salvage yar 2 gives me 10 times more upgrades then tier 3 then im not gonna pray to rngjezus for 665 shinies when i want my followers on min 545 asap before highmaul opens so i dont miss out on raid missions and still be praying for purple which has the same drop chance as from random grey lv 90 trash mob (have guildies who got 3 665 boes before hiting 95 so ye rng is rng)
    If you're so pissed off and so convinced that level 2 is better, why don't you get rid of your level 3 and build a level 2, then wait for buffs? Would that not make sense.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    The first few bags I was getting nothing, was thinking "what's the point?". Then I started getting old transmog gear that has sold for around 7k so far

Deleted
    while reading this post, I just got my first rnd drop, a 665 Blackrock Bulwark. Thanks, RNGsus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    If you're so pissed off and so convinced that level 2 is better, why don't you get rid of your level 3 and build a level 2, then wait for buffs? Would that not make sense.
    because it's a waste of garrison resource, and it's retarded you're penalized for the devs being incompetent as usual?

Deleted
    Just upgraded to level 3 and so far I've gotten 7 big crates out of 10 missions, of which 4 contained follower armor. Tiny sample size that doesn't prove anything, of course, but I can't complain so far.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    He did, if you read more of his posts. He actually destroyed his lvl 3 building to build a rank 2..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    He did, if you read more of his posts. He actually destroyed his lvl 3 building to build a rank 2..
    Do you read every reply to every thread you read? No. Also, that's pretty funny, especially if it's just purely psychological like some people seem to think.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    because it's a waste of garrison resource, and it's retarded you're penalized for the devs being incompetent as usual?
    Oh dear, the drop chance for follower gear didn't change ... that's a fact.

Denial of facts doesn't prevent them from being facts.

and now a Cloak of Flames . gave this to a guildie for free

So I guess some people were getting 665 boe epics 1-2x per day for a week or so, then nothing. I've just seen complaints that it must've been nerfed. What about those of us who have opened a dozen or more crates per day for 2+ weeks now and have never seen an epic?

Does blizz think things through or try it out before they lets things go live? I mean, are they hurting for funds to pay their workers?
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2014-12-16 at 09:36 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    with 12 epic followers @ 645+ ilvl, 5 more epic ones around 630 i'd say it's quite a good scam imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome job blizz.

i haven't seen an upgrade that actually shits up your performance.

far, far less boxes than lvl 2 and the boxes you get are almost always just greys and low lvl greens.

yep, I upgraded to lvl 3 so I can make MONEY! 3g vendors and 10g greens, definitely worth it, who gives a shit about follower gear?
    Hardly a scam, if you didnt bother to do any research on something before blindly upgrading to it thats your bad. Stop crying an start praying to RNGesus. He's the one whose screwing you over champ.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

awesome job blizz.

i haven't seen an upgrade that actually shits up your performance.

far, far less boxes than lvl 2 and the boxes you get are almost always just greys and low lvl greens.

yep, I upgraded to lvl 3 so I can make MONEY! 3g vendors and 10g greens, definitely worth it, who gives a shit about follower gear?
    I can understand your upset OP but it still-- to this day confuses me why instead of going to the "Official" forums and bringing this up to the dev's there, that people go to a fan site and and do it.

Is it meant for attention? or maybe I'm the only people who this kinda erks? :/ Perhaps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    Almost exclusively world drops. There were tons of them on the auction house just days after release. Of all the people who even built a salvage yard, how many of them own a level 3 one? Very very few.
    I dunno man. I've seen 1 665 BoE world drop and had 3 in my salvage yard during the first week I had it, including the lucky double-sided coin which sold for like 250k. I'd say salvage yard 3 has been godlike to me

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Got 2 665 epics from it yesterday, but if you say its a scam I'll believe you.
    Do you have a level 3 salvage yard? You did a mission, got a big crate, took it to the salvage yard, opened it and it had epics?

All I have EVER gotten were follower upgrades, junk items and green transmog? gear. I didn't even know they could contain epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing "remarkable" I got from crates was a Conifer Cone Staff. It's so ugly that I'm keeping it just to laugh at it. I barely get any follower upgrades so I can keep dreaming about usable epics.