Glyph Of Animal Bond and Lone Wolf?

Does Glyph Of Animal Bond (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=20895/glyph-of-animal-bond) work with the Lone Wolf talent? I would think that it wouldn't, but I have seen a lot of MM hunters with this glyph.
    Last edited by akaTheDude; 2014-11-24 at 07:56 PM.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Does nothing more than waste a glyph spot.

I'm guessing they forgot to change them out, or frequently swap lvl 100 talents.

Just didn't remember to change it. I'm guilty of this, I now realize. Though there aren't a terribly huge number of other meaningful options, esp. now that we're incapable of taking liberation + disengage. Not sure why they felt that was necessary, in a giant list of junk glyphs. It's almost like they were like, "hey, we have this new mutually exclusive glyph system, lets tack it on some hunter glyphs! bam, liberation, disengage, those are similar!"

I wonder what the playerbase % usage of the Lean Pack glyph is. 0.0001%, perhaps? Even worse by the fact that they felt the need to add it in, pretty recently... /sigh
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

The Glyph of Animal Bond still gives 10% healing to you even if you don't have a pet. So yes it is still good to use even with Lone Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    The Glyph of Animal Bond still gives 10% healing to you even if you don't have a pet. So yes it is still good to use even with Lone Wolf.
    Are you sure? The first line says "While your pet is active"...

I'll admit I have not tested it.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Haven't actually tested, but I'd heard somewhere that it was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got a haler to come cast on me, nope doesn't work, whoever told me it did was lying! Sorry for spreading the misinformation. An alternative would be Glyph of Deterrence if you weren't using it before. Or Glyph of Chimera Shot if you weren't using that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    Haven't actually tested, but I'd heard somewhere that it was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got a haler to come cast on me, nope doesn't work, whoever told me it did was lying! Sorry for spreading the misinformation. An alternative would be Glyph of Deterrence if you weren't using it before. Or Glyph of Chimera Shot if you weren't using that one.
    Glyph of Chimaera Shot with a deterrence and disengage glyph are usually good ideas for pve situations.

15+ Year Old Account
    For questing / apexis daily etc. you can use glyph of pathfinding as it increases your speed with cheetah by 8% and your mounted speed by 10%.
    For PvE you can pick up chimaera shot ... its not that mandatory but provides an nice portion of healing.

and yes, the glyph mentioned by the OP does NOT WORK if you have no pet out.
    you could still use the glyph and call a pet if your healer should top you but you have to dismiss it afterwards which isnt worth it.

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

I use Chimaera and Liberation glyphs. Nice for healing, and a "potential" free 24% health healing every minute. The third slot I use Camouflage, thought it's mostly for skipping fights while doing quests and PvP. For group PvE, I think something for Deterrence would be nice.