My husband and I are looking for a serious to semi-hardcore raid guild. He runs as DPS and can backup tank in an emergency. I raid heal or can change to either ele/enhance. Ideally we'd like to find a guild within the week to start new content next week.

Must be on a PvE server. We're open to Horde or Alliance guilds.

We are available pretty much any day of the week after work. We are aiming for 8pm EST - Midnight EST. Weekends would be open anytime.
We are both long time players who have rolled and re-rolled several times. We started raiding original content in 2006 and have seen about every raid since. If you have high play time players who run PVE content together, be it raids, achievements or CMs we are probably a good fit. We'd like to be in a group who expects to do well and push harder content. We have done the ultra hardcore top 50US guilds before and understand raid etiquette and how not to be dumb. We are adults (early 30s) and both have professional careers but pride ourselves in our sporadic immaturity and ridiculousness. No worries you will not offend us with mature content. Overall team players who try to help the guild out and its members in any way we can, we don't disappoint.

You can reach him or her in the evenings or on weekends. BT: Temujen#1683 , Nyobee#1142