Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    Whilst I agree it's too early to solo anything in MoP, what a lot of the people above are missing is the loss of secondary stats dont match up with the same level of advantage gained at lvl 70 for example on lvl 60 raids. What I've been seeing is that MoP content is still the same at 100. This should not be the case.

I'll say again for all the fanboys, whilst it's too early to solo anything ToT for example, I think lvl 100 with decent HC gear people should be 2/3/5 manning the earlier MoP raids due to the 10 level increase, but due to the stats squish and loss of secondaries, the advantage seems non-existent.
    People are still full clearing MSV (it's much easier) and people have been soloing ToT bosses since before the item squish even came out. This content is far from impossible to solo, as someone who has done a bit of it pre/post patch I feel like it's honestly gotten much easier.

Successfully did MSV with a 100 Resto Shaman 591, an 100 Blood DK 610, and a 610 Marks Hunter with only two Wipes.

pretty sure, I should at least be able to down some msv bosses with a bit of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    pretty sure, I should at least be able to down some msv bosses with a bit of effort.
    I was able to solo all of MSV except the last boss as a Prot Paladin last week.
    Tank Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    And why should you?
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    Whilst I agree it's too early to solo anything in MoP, what a lot of the people above are missing is the loss of secondary stats dont match up with the same level of advantage gained at lvl 70 for example on lvl 60 raids. What I've been seeing is that MoP content is still the same at 100. This should not be the case.

I'll say again for all the fanboys, whilst it's too early to solo anything ToT for example, I think lvl 100 with decent HC gear people should be 2/3/5 manning the earlier MoP raids due to the 10 level increase, but due to the stats squish and loss of secondaries, the advantage seems non-existent.

ToT's been done minus a few bosses like Durumu, Iron Qon and Ra-Den.

Prot Paladin's done Heroic Primordius for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollet View Post
    - I couldn't solo BWD on 10 normal until about iLevel 490.
    Ah the memories of soloing Magmaw. How I was so happy when I finally took him down.

It was early Heart of Fear, I was still an LFR Hero. I was probably around 486 ilvl. After around 30-35 pulls I finally got him down at like 6am in the morning.

I really hope they don't put the legacy buff into MoP Raids yet.

ToT is giving me a nice challenge at the moment.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-01-05 at 09:59 PM.

The God buff doesn't apply to anything above Cataclysm so you'll need to wait until better gear comes out. Even with top tier gear even mogu'shan could be a little tough to solo, depends how much health we will have which might be a lot because 670 players already have a good 250k hp or something like that. Good thing is there's barely any difference in difficulty between t14 and t15, SoO is probably worse though.

Right now I reckon only tanks can solo MoP raids, inb4 Mione does it all

People wiped in Naxxramas 60 with 30 raid geared level 70's. Those were funny days.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just had a year of MoP, why are you in such a rush to go back? Get outta there!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

As a raid geared BM hunter I can solo all of Mogu'shun Vaults and the first two bosses of ToT. Ji'Kun would be easily possible but the Council of Elders is very difficult to solo (but there are videos of hunters having done it recently.) So at least hunters can solo stuff!