Thread: Internet Help

Internet Help

My roommates and I are looking to pick up a new internet provider and was hoping somebody could toss some input this way. I basically just want to know what I should be looking for in terms of upload/download speed. There is 4 of us in the apartment and 3 of us play WoW, the other streams stuff like youtube often. Also, if your from the Columbus Ohio, Ohio State area in particular recommendations would be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlz View Post
    My roommates and I are looking to pick up a new internet provider and was hoping somebody could toss some input this way. I basically just want to know what I should be looking for in terms of upload/download speed. There is 4 of us in the apartment and 3 of us play WoW, the other streams stuff like youtube often. Also, if your from the Columbus Ohio, Ohio State area in particular recommendations would be great. Thanks.
    Good chance Timewarner will be ur best bet.

Don't hold me to it tho since I don't live in Ohio I live in kentucky. Also if u go with timewarner u will want at lease the 5.0 setup or whatever they call it so you have 50MegaBit "Download speed will be around 3mb" My brother use's it in his house and can run 2 PC's a Xbox 360 and some laptops off it.

Sorry couldn't help more since I don't know Ohio much.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Xfinity/comcast in your area? its hands down the winner here....