The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard Changed Our Tier

If you check the latest Tier 17 post on the Blizzard Forums you will see that the monk non-mythic set differs drastically from the original set MMO-Champ let us preview. I am not happy with the changes either.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the previews.

Old:

New:

They need to make Mythic stand out more. It does so now.

10+ Year Old Account
    in general it looks a lot less stupid now. and actually fits the monk theme. i like the change
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I'm confused, the in-game models look the same when I "preview" them on me. I like the new ones that aren't mythic, I still love the mythic gear.

If you don't like the change maybe you should wait until you see an official finished product before getting attached to it

I just previewed the gear again in live. Is this being put in with tomorrows maintenance?

Deleted
    I honestly enjoy the new one more, it feels less like rogue and more like monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynique View Post
    I honestly enjoy the new one more, it feels less like rogue and more like monk.
    Same, except I'd say less like a warrior.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

im pretty sure thats the pvp gear....i could be wrong but i remember all the beta streamers i watched had that gear doing arenas

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsauce View Post
    im pretty sure thats the pvp gear....i could be wrong but i remember all the beta streamers i watched had that gear doing arenas
    You're actually correct. The orange on is the primal gladiators elite. The blue is the primal gladiators non-elite.

Hmm, wondering if they're swapping them.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    You're actually correct. The orange on is the primal gladiators elite. The blue is the primal gladiators non-elite.

Hmm, wondering if they're swapping them.
    I didn't notice that but you're right. I think someone fucked up. The Season Elite looks too much like the Tier 17 posted on the official forums.

I think it's PvP gear. I think Blizzard just let the ball slip.