Deleted

Feral: Moment Of Clarity + 4-Piece

Generally, I've found Bloodtalons the most useful lvl 100 talent by far (albeit a bit clunky occasionally). But I just got my hands on the 4 piece set bonus, and I was wondering if that bonus would make Moment of Clarity worth taking over Bloodtalons?

It would mean our energy would be 150 baseline, and would cause every OoC proc to save up to 80 additional energy (off the top of my head).

Has anyone tested whether or not this is worthwhile?

FWIW, I find myself energy capping if I use that talent even without 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by tsuteymanga View Post
    Generally, I've found Bloodtalons the most useful lvl 100 talent by far (albeit a bit clunky occasionally). But I just got my hands on the 4 piece set bonus, and I was wondering if that bonus would make Moment of Clarity worth taking over Bloodtalons?

It would mean our energy would be 150 baseline, and would cause every OoC proc to save up to 80 additional energy (off the top of my head).

Has anyone tested whether or not this is worthwhile?
    BT is still your go to talent w/ 4 pc. We're energy capped already w/ 4 pc most of the time during berserk. MoC makes this worse.

I dont understand why the game forcing me to shift out of cat form in order to trigger Bloodtalons via heal spell. Am i missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    I dont understand why the game forcing me to shift out of cat form in order to trigger Bloodtalons via heal spell. Am i missing something?
    ye. You have a 20% Chance per spent combopoint to procc an instant healing touch, castable in cat form.
    Last edited by mmoc55c8cb19a1; 2016-08-04 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elythe View Post
    ye. You have a 20% Chance per spent combopoint to procc an instant healing touch, castable in cat form.
    ;s
    but isnt 20% is like nothing ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    ;s
    but isnt 20% is like nothing ?
    Per combopoint - meaning 100% freecast in catform

It may be a bug cause I shift out of cat form as well usually on other spells like moonfire but that seems to only happen on the first one I use when entering someplace