Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, it's an easy way of proc'ing Harmony. Just saying using it on CD for the sake of keeping it on CD is probably a bad habit. I don't understand why it's not more or at least as mana efficient as HT. Sure it's instant but it's also go 15 sec CD.. Plus, when in a situation where you're trying to get a few heals off, it's not that much faster than a cast time spell when you count the GCD too.

I just got a hold of(read: got super lucky) a couple BoEs from my salvage yard and have sold them. I can afford to buy an everburning candle from my realm's AH, but I have the 3/3 darkmoon trinket. Is the candle still worth it, or is having both that + darkmoon trinket overkill?

So, what weapon is everyone aiming to get? I'm guessing the only decent weapon is the MH from Butcher, so that + the OH from Kargath. Are there conquest alternatives or are those actually the best until Blackrock releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    So, what weapon is everyone aiming to get? I'm guessing the only decent weapon is the MH from Butcher, so that + the OH from Kargath. Are there conquest alternatives or are those actually the best until Blackrock releases?
    Tektus staff

Am I the only druid thats ok on mana and using the mastery enchant on my weapon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arelles View Post
    Am I the only druid thats ok on mana and using the mastery enchant on my weapon?
    Depend on which fights, I wouldn't risk it on Imperator. Also it's probably way cheaper to adjust your HPS ~ Mana regen ratio with pure HPS trinket / neck / rings than with a weapon enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahkah View Post
    Depend on which fights, I wouldn't risk it on Imperator. Also it's probably way cheaper to adjust your HPS ~ Mana regen ratio with pure HPS trinket / neck / rings than with a weapon enchant.
    Well, even without access to such trinkets, the thing is you are probably better off increasing your Rejuv usage, maybe adding some WG's in, and using the Spirit enchant to sustain it than you are holding back to the extent that you are (which you need to be, to even possibly be sustaining mana without the Spirit enchant) and using the Mastery enchant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahkah View Post
    I got mythic warforged shard from follower mission and don't really know what to do about it. I feel like my mythic mission is wasted :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hei Bai View Post
    I got mythic warforged shard from follower mission and don't really know what to do about it. I feel like my mythic mission is wasted :/
    I would go with it personally I use the heroic one, due to only trinket that I have been able to get my hands on so far, unless you have a better spirit regen trinket, I would prefer it to be mythic even it is possible to adjust your talents for it on fights like imperator, on other mana heavy fights using the trinket and adjusting your spell usage. It's not a flat out bad trinkets for us, but preferably we would want the spirit one.

also its a trinket that can be used on a lot of fights, so not wasted. mythic wf it helps your throughput a lot.
    things like DoC and such is very boosted by this trinket too.

in general you dont want to swap secondaries for spirit, while intellect on the other hand is a roughly equal if not better trade. a 3/3 darkmoon trinket takes you far in terms of regen too.
    trinkets is also the cheapest trade for mana to throughput
    Last edited by theburned; 2014-12-26 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    I just got a hold of(read: got super lucky) a couple BoEs from my salvage yard and have sold them. I can afford to buy an everburning candle from my realm's AH, but I have the 3/3 darkmoon trinket. Is the candle still worth it, or is having both that + darkmoon trinket overkill?
    Why would that be overkill? Candle and DMC are completely different trinkets, Candle is a throughput trinket while DMC is a regen trinket. So, if you don't want to go either full regen or full throughput, the trinkets work well together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people who say people are taking hotw for a superbuffed tranq are forgetting it last for 45 seconds. realistically that can be an entire burn phase where arguably you may need to heal your ass off. I take NV for most encounters but there are at least several i can think of where 45 seconds of +35% to all healing is pretty damn good.
    Pretty casual basically.

Deleted
    rank 2 pg Resto druid upload, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAe5EI5n6gM

Deleted
    what is now better?? haste or mastery? oke 900 haste and then go mastery or just stay stacking haste???

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    Why would that be overkill? Candle and DMC are completely different trinkets, Candle is a throughput trinket while DMC is a regen trinket. So, if you don't want to go either full regen or full throughput, the trinkets work well together.
    I agree with Thalor.

I'm currently running with Candle + DMC and its an superb combo and its perfect for progression!
    The raw int from candle is huge + you're getting 10kish mana every 2min.
    Without entering raid you can have a really strong trinket combo that will do the job during your progression even in mythic

One tip if you're using HOTW is to make the DMC trinket procc before the pull and you'll have it proccing 20-30sec after HOTW is gone and you wont trigger it during ur wrath spamming phase

With all the tooltips out of date, where do I go to see what trinkets actually do now? BRF/HM trinkets where buffed too, right? Is there math available showing how good T17 trinkets currently are compared to one another?

Deleted
    http : //i.gyazo.com / abd507004962b1db391537744f1f63cc . png

Delete the spaces for a link to list of trinkets in value of most > lowest Regen. Fully updated after all fixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewmcw View Post
    http : //i.gyazo.com / abd507004962b1db391537744f1f63cc . png

Delete the spaces for a link to list of trinkets in value of most > lowest Regen. Fully updated after all fixes.
    That candle is not correctly updated after fixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    I would go with it personally I use the heroic one, due to only trinket that I have been able to get my hands on so far, unless you have a better spirit regen trinket, I would prefer it to be mythic even it is possible to adjust your talents for it on fights like imperator, on other mana heavy fights using the trinket and adjusting your spell usage. It's not a flat out bad trinkets for us, but preferably we would want the spirit one.

also its a trinket that can be used on a lot of fights, so not wasted. mythic wf it helps your throughput a lot.
    things like DoC and such is very boosted by this trinket too.

in general you dont want to swap secondaries for spirit, while intellect on the other hand is a roughly equal if not better trade. a 3/3 darkmoon trinket takes you far in terms of regen too.
    trinkets is also the cheapest trade for mana to throughput
    So what would you throw out: 640 winged hourglass or 661 imperator one?

Quote Originally Posted by Arelles View Post
    Have you considered using fewer healers?

Deleted
    Hey!
    What do you think of Emblem of Caustic Healing(heroic)+Darkmoon(phase3) trinket as trinkets?
    Ive got it warforged yesterday and i think for mythic fights ist really nice?As well i changed it for Grandiose Prescience with 193Spirit+193Haste.
    What do you think??

Greetings!