Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi,

duid twink here.... got some questions around Dream of Cenarius:

1. Does anyone know if it will ever be affected by mastery? Is it intended not to work with it?

2. Is it intended that DoC doesn't heal if the dmg is aborbed? Like at Koragh (6th Boss Highmaul) when his mage absorb shield is up? Does Blizzard know this? Will it be fixed?
    This kind of ruines my playstyle at this boss.

Thanks, LI2A

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about it not healing shielded targets or the like, but DoC on Ko'ragh sounds like a very painful experience indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    D. you'd want to have around 3% less multi than crit (I think that's how the boss crit reduction applies) to be optimal this way

afaik multistrike on DoC does not provide additional healing. damage, sure. just something to keep in mind.
    Pretty casual basically.

Deleted
    just tested... indeed mutistrikes from Wrath with DoC don't heal..... what a pitty

Deleted
    Hey guys, this is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andas/advanced , i recently got shards of nothing out of a mythic chest and i am not sure which trinket to replace. I kind of suck at keeping candle on cd but i also think passing on the spirit from emblem of caustic healing would be a bad idea. Any advice?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just get a weakaura to tell you when candle is useable like so:

Code:
    dSt8haGlPQY2OqZuHQFlLzRu3MIUjfKonuFtQY5fWoPu7fTBQSFi0pfOgMigNs8yPYqvsgmfy4uYbPG6usvHJPGZjk1cHKLQqzXkPA5GEOOKNQAzIINdmrfstLQMSeMoPlcbUQcHNbPUUqBuuXNv0MLOTlOoPskFxqMMOQ5Pq0FfPdlPrdbnEbYLKQIULOsxdIUNuv6YeVwQQAuuqmhONVspvEaFM(L0VS73cVjFbFb98bfCzjquAN7aA(abxwceL5ymb5qpJOrIEzzXOrKgzzU57XdLjU58bSe(jSfT4LGSQUcPGO4bYUCvd7uEub79bBOJJGC881IcSIBU6ovH45uGa6PYJl49qSR)Ic4DrtpepNceq7b(DRwqpFeiPD7kaWRWOWdRDc98MXTIPNkvETUfNspVzCRy6PsLh22c98MXTIPNkv(UDfaONhGDZTWp6yJyTrPsLkFh90EGE(OtH45uG0ZJvX0UAk0EyyzzjHkVcXZPaPNxdyj8aTQraF0jHfNYxJAJpcKuSlSabcrXlHfNYNvRTlAHCiAWkyBcfaardmK1uXSp4Jajn6WkrX3fbAZmfH4cHxXMsbFeiPyvmTRMcrXJvX0UAk0EyyzzjHk)UvlONpcK0UDfaikEyTtON3mUvm9uPYR1T4u65nJBftpvQ8rGKcSKoIIh22c98MXTIPNkv(UDfaONhGDZTWp6yJyTrPYdSKo65by3Cl0opvQ8qzIBoFalHh31C8bfCzjquApKzHpqWLLarPD255Xf8OIqh2nr0GUQRyliAqxbFjSAkxHvTsB08UOPhINtbcODg(ArbwXnxDNQq8Ckqa90EGEEfINtbspVgWs4bAvJa(OtcloLVg1gVvlKatBwcSQni)i7lFeiPwTqcKO4LWIt5x1cjqEqCDjS40vqPehe)xHGXhN3QfsGAalH2j8wTqcKFanYKKeEqCDjS40hllXbXNMLHVp9EdpMNpcK0OdRefFeiPwTqcudyjefF0HvERDnGaPYhDkepNcKEQuPsL2zONpqWLLarzognoK3yV8lO7zmjd6KfwMBEJ8kepNcKE(UiqBMPiexi8k2uk4JajfkMvSd7MefFeiPrhwjk(OtcloLVg1gFeiPyxybceUoVewCkFwT2UOfYHObRGTjuaaenWqwtfZ(GhkMvSd7MPnlbw1gKFK9LhkMvSd7M8Ot41awcpqRAeWJvX0UAk0EyyzzjHpcKuSkM2vtHOOYBbBtOaaRGshgGBoANWx2Ck)ZYJOb(qzjod1ZJqbprOsB0i53TAb98rGK2TRaarXdRDc98MXTIPNkv(iqsbwshrXR1T4u65nJBftpvQ8alPJEEa2n3cTZtLVBxba65by3Cl8Jo2iwBuQ8W2wON3mUvm9uPsLVadS21axRD9hW3Nw8qzIBoFalHh31C8DTDdspTZWC6zmt2gZ0Zys(KbKzNmWYCrIK2Ozo5rMziJXKLKmO7LDVEzZYCrIK25zogZJ0y2grJUxscYE9qJML5IenvECbpQi0HDtenOR6k2cIg0vGObz4Rffyf3C1DQcXZPab0t7b65viEofi98AalHhOvnc4JojS4u(AuB8wTqcmTzjWQ2G8JSV8rGKA1cjqIIxcloLFvlKa5bX1LWItxbLsCq8FfcgFCERwibQbSeANWhDyL3AxdiqEqCDjS40hllXbXNMLHVp9EdpMNpcK0OdRefFeiPwTqcudyjefVvlKa5hqJmjjHkF0Pq8Ckq6PsLkFjSAkxHvTsBK8HWfkcPnAK8bfCzjquMtEKjOnMSKzOh6eKjllSm38i5JofINtbsppwft7QPq7HHLLLeQ8UOPhINtbcODgEGw76pyvd7u(SqGThbJrLkFyApKptcvs
    and/or just bind it to an ability (I have mine bound to Wild Growth) which works for me.

Secondly, how do you feel about your regen? If you feel comfortable then swap your emblem out for it otherwise just use what you have (I wouldn't recommend swapping candle for shards)

Quote Originally Posted by LI2Atronach View Post
    Hi,
    2. Is it intended that DoC doesn't heal if the dmg is aborbed? Like at Koragh (6th Boss Highmaul) when his mage absorb shield is up? Does Blizzard know this? Will it be fixed? This kind of ruines my playstyle at this boss.
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been using DoC on Ko'ragh, that's going to stop right now.

As for your questions, they would really have to be directed to Celestalon or someone else at Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    and/or just bind it to an ability (I have mine bound to Wild Growth) which works for me.
    That's likely to make the first use of it suboptimal though.

I have a huge tellmewhen icon shake furiously whenever candle is up while mana is below 83%.

10+ Year Old Account
    in a similar vein to teryx i have a weakaura that tells me when candle is available and my mana deficit is greater than the amount candle returns.

as to which trinket to replace, i agree with hypasonic. keep candle because of the int if you feel like your regen is stable.
    Last edited by Tsilyikes; 2015-01-30 at 05:53 PM.
    Pretty casual basically.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been using DoC on Ko'ragh, that's going to stop right now.

As for your questions, they would really have to be directed to Celestalon or someone else at Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

That's likely to make the first use of it suboptimal though.

I have a huge tellmewhen icon shake furiously whenever candle is up while mana is below 83%.
    Yeah initially I thought that but I manage it fine (Otherwise I wouldn't keep it on there :P)

Obviously because our 4 piece is crap we are going to be getting tier last. Which two pieces of tier are going to be BiS? Im thinking legs for sure and maybe helm?
    Last edited by mattwright999; 2015-01-31 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwright999 View Post
    Obviously because our 4 piece is crap we are going to be getting tier last. Which two pieces of tier are going to be BiS? Im thinking legs for sure and maybe helm?
    IIRC correctly for itemization we will be going with 3 piece.
    Head - Ko'ragh
    Shoulders - Tier
    Chest - Beastlord Darmac
    Hands - Tier
    Legs - Tier

If you really want 4 piece go for the chest. I am just going to stick with 3 because the 4 piece bonus is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    IIRC correctly for itemization we will be going with 3 piece.
    Head - Ko'ragh
    Shoulders - Tier
    Chest - Beastlord Darmac
    Hands - Tier
    Legs - Tier

If you really want 4 piece go for the chest. I am just going to stick with 3 because the 4 piece bonus is crap.
    685 helm going to be better than 695? Thought primary stats were worth much more :S

primary stats will keep going down, but I assume we'll have about 5k int and some more sp from weapon so int is decaying pretty rapidly, but even with that, assuming we get enough of our good stats on other pieces, the BiS should be in foundry, but I'd need to see other pieces to do the math
    Last edited by ryklin; 2015-02-01 at 04:54 PM.

Hello Druid forums!

I have a question for you guys, our Resto druid has 3 trinkets, A Winged Hourglass currently unupgraded, and Warforged versions of the Mark of Rapid Replication and the Emblem of Caustic Healing.

A candle might not be out of the question, but of the trinkets she has, given we are still a small guild progressing on heroic, should she keep the two warforged or should we put in the effort to upgrade her Hourglass?

Thanks for any input! If you need an armory or anything please let me know!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A fully upgraded hourglass is better than both of those, since it provides a modest amount of int and a decent amount of regen. I'd suggest pairig it with the mark trinket as static stats are generally better than on use. Obviously if she can afford to do so, a candle would be better than all of them as an all-round trinket. (Others offer more regen, at the expense of lots of throughput)

So we should definitely upgrade the hourglass, should she just keep using it until we upgrade it you think?

By the way, Living Seed triggers of Causting Energy on Ko'ragh. Here's one completely random example.

Fully buffed my 18-sec rejuv net healing value is 30k, assuming 30% overhealing, which is often the case. Which means Regrowth - with Living Seed - will have the same HPM if I manage to make it not overheal.

6.1 MoC might be exiting.
    Last edited by Hildrande; 2015-02-02 at 03:38 AM.

Deleted
    Maybe I have a warped perception of rg vs rj because of challenge modes, but I love the shit out of rg :>
    Still hate MoC with a passion. If it had a protection mechanic like owls have in Glyph of Celestial Alignment - say 8 seconds of RG or 3 RG casts, whichever happens later - I would switch to it today. Or even better, just fucking 3 charges. Have them refill to 3 and not stack to cut off the most beneficial outliers.
    But in its current form I will not use it until they buff it to have like a 50% uptime or some shit. It's bad even in CMs which is probably the rg heaviest environment possible.

Have you ever tried it in CMs? What did you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Have you ever tried it in CMs? What did you think of it?
    Why would anyone be dumb enough to try that in CM's, given that it doesn't increase throughput at all, whatsoever, even in 100% best case scenario (chain procs).

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe he was referring to Rampant Growth? Might be wrong, his post did kinda deviate between the 2 (RG and MoC)