Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Those are NOT gaming PCs!!! If you are not gamer, then fine, buy this overpriced office junk, but if you are gamer, stay the hell out of this crappy list.

Also it's for amazon, guess that would be useful

Quote Originally Posted by Xaedus View Post
    Also it's for amazon, guess that would be useful
    All the parts I had picked out are from amazon
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    All the parts I had picked out are from amazon
    Didn't see it until after I posted lol

I have built computers in the past, it has been a few years though, if I do find myself needing reference you have any suggestions for youtube vids or other resources?

Just give this handy little sticky thread a good read and check out the video.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Just give this handy little sticky thread a good read and check out the video.
    Thanks ,tielknight, what settings would you say I could run that build at on WoW?

Maxed out you should be able to keep it above 60 most of the time @ 1080p.

is that OC or no?

OCing will help keep it from dipping below 60 as often but it would still run it at/above 60 most of the time. Just expect more dips below 60 during heavy combat and congested areas.

Sounds good, I am not familiar with OCing, but I suppose I will learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaedus View Post
    Sounds good, I am not familiar with OCing, but I suppose I will learn.
    Basically trial & error until you get a stable overclock

Linus has a basic guide that you can watch here.

Thanks alot man, I just placed my order! Now to WAIT UGHHHHHH

You know the fun part? The part will probably arrive on different days <3

You know the fun part? The part will probably arrive on different days <3
    I hope not, I have it requested to group and luckily all but one piece were handled by Amazon and I requested expedited shipping for that one, the others should be about 5-8 business days!

Deleted
    I think Tiel there wanted to link a 4690k not 4670k.
    Here's what i would recommend, a little different from previous one.
    The following comes out a little more expensive but thats mostly the Monitor difference.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($209.99 @ Amazon)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($34.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($117.39 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Kingston Fury Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($74.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($109.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.67 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($349.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($54.00 @ Amazon)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($13.99 @ Amazon)
    Monitor: Asus PB238Q 23.0" Monitor ($215.39 @ Amazon)
    Other: Window's 8.1 64 bit ($92.00)
    Total: $1382.38
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-25 04:04 EST-0500

I checked newegg for similar price but comes out more expensive. It does have a decent price for Dell P2414H tho.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-11-25 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    For a prebuilt, This prebuilt is really strong, and you should likely simply change that PSU.

1,2 are not good unless you want to buy a pc that you'll have to replace in 1 year.

3... allienware... if you don't have the budget for it don't get an allienware... It is just overpriced... they put an allien logo infront of it and charge you 200-300$ more for it (like apple does).

970GTX I would get, next gen GPU that you are going to have for 2-4 years depending how often you change your pc.