So I guess I don't get the 5 day credit?

I don't use pre-paid. I use a credit card to pay for my subscription and always immediately cancel right after I renew.

I dislike auto-renews and auto-pays not just for this game, but for anything that isn't a necessary utility bill. It also allows me to take a break for a few days at the end of a month when I have other things to do.

So I don't get the 5 day credit for all the crap when I couldn't play right after launch?

My time is going to run out soon, might not bother at all if they are going to be this petty.
    Last edited by SlargTarg; 2014-11-25 at 08:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have it either and i pay with gametimes,
    I wonder if i wasn't online enough to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they tell you you wasn't going to get it? Stop being so impatient, If your sub was active those couple days over launch, you will get the time, it doesn't matter if you cancel your sub, Stop winging.
    You will get it, They didn't say when they would credit it, Just that they will, Poor you, they couldn't be fast enough with the free stuff... -.-'

If you have an active sub, meaning if you could log into your account when wod went live, they will give you it. Unless I am mistaken as to what an "active sub" is.

where do you even check to see if you got the credit?
    aw I found it. I got it already.
    Last edited by bals; 2014-11-25 at 08:13 AM.

You get it after your subscription runs out. Check your account history, it will show you that. Here's what my shows:

Code:
    23/02/2015 	EUR 65.94 	6-month Recurring, EUR 65.94 	Pending
    18/02/2015 	N/A 	        WOW_EX5DY 	                Pending
    18/08/2014 	EUR 65.94 	6-month Recurring, EUR 65.94 	Active
    18/02/2014 	EUR 65.94 	6-month Recurring, EUR 65.94 	Expired
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Stop being so impatient
    I was patient, but that was a week ago.

As I said, my game time is about to run out.

If subscription timing is random throughout the month, about 25% of players like me who don't auto-renew are going to get their accounts frozen this week without the credit.

it took 4 days for me to get the free 5. i had used a card to start that month, cancelled, and was on the free week they gave most people via email and got the 5 days. they have something like 5+ million accounts at least to give the 5 days to. its not a switch for everyone to just be given 5 days, please try to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlargTarg View Post
    I was patient, but that was a week ago.

As I said, my game time is about to run out.

If subscription timing is random throughout the month, about 25% of players like me who don't auto-renew are going to get their accounts frozen this week without the credit.
    Wouldn't you have renewed your gametime anyway? Just renew it now, and enjoy the free time next month?

Deleted
    Was your account active that day? (nov 14) Yes? No? Its not that hard.

I don't use pre-paid. I use a credit card to pay for my subscription and always immediately cancel right after I renew.

I dislike auto-renews and auto-pays not just for this game, but for anything that isn't a necessary utility bill. It also allows me to take a break for a few days at the end of a month when I have other things to do.

So I don't get the 5 day credit for all the crap when I couldn't play right after launch?

My time is going to run out soon, might not bother at all if they are going to be this petty.
    I'm not sure why you think you don't get it. Did you have an active account the friday after launch? Then you get the free days. Doesn't matter if you pay by credit card or prepaid or recurring or anything. I do the same as you, so I always play on a cancelled account and then renew at then end of that time if I still play and I got the 5 days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Payment type (however awkward you want to be) is not an issue, if you were subscribed on the Friday after launch you'll get your free time.

As an aside, you can buy 30 days of gametime on the battle.net shop, that's probably easier than setting up recurring subscriptions and then cancelling them each month?

I do the same you do but I still got those 5 days, contact a GM if you haven't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xrgbmontee View Post
    its not a switch for everyone to just be given 5 days, please try to be patient.
    It is a switch

At least let me tell you they don't do it manually!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunius View Post
    You get it after your subscription runs out. Check your account history, it will show you that. Here's what my shows:

Code:
    23/02/2015 	EUR 65.94 	6-month Recurring, EUR 65.94 	Pending
    18/02/2015 	N/A 	        WOW_EX5DY 	                Pending
    18/08/2014 	EUR 65.94 	6-month Recurring, EUR 65.94 	Active
    18/02/2014 	EUR 65.94 	6-month Recurring, EUR 65.94 	Expired
    I have the same, just checked it and I buy gametime from the shop every month.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I do the same you do but I still got those 5 days, contact a GM if you haven't

- - - Updated - - -

It is a switch

At least let me tell you they don't do it manually!
    It's not a switch
    They don't just have a switch that automatically credits people with an active sub on a certain day with 5days of gametime, Plus even if they did, it would most likely be a button, not a switch:P But it's not any way, so it doesn't matter