Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm more worried about a nerf that makes MM bad, without making BM or SV good :<

I want to keep playing MM...tis fun stuff :3

Deleted
    I hope not, I remember BM was really powerful, it got a nerf that left it crap for the entirety of WOTLK pretty much.

Really hope MM dosn't see a nerf, its great single target but thats about it. You bring it middle of the pack and it will get outclassed on most add fights, you bring it to surv/bm level and it just wont get played at all. Worried about killshot being nerfed cause of pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
    Really hope MM dosn't see a nerf, its great single target but thats about it. You bring it middle of the pack and it will get outclassed on most add fights, you bring it to surv/bm level and it just wont get played at all. Worried about killshot being nerfed cause of pvp.
    Actually, MM is pretty decent for adds. Extended aoe/cleave on 4+ targets is where MM starts to fall behind BM.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
    I can't fathom why they would nerf anything about hunters right now due to pvp concerns. Literally I haven't heard a single complaint from anyone about hunters in PvP since WoD dropped because Ferals, Rets, DKs, Boomkins, Rogues, Glad Warriors are out shinning hunters so badly in pvp right now.

Maybe I weird and one of the minority, but I love the new MM Mastery and think its an absolute blast trying to keep it up and time my movement accordingly. To me, it adds a lot of depth to the spec and a higher skill cap that the old MM Mastery lacked.