Deleted

Stables worth upgrading?

I've had a War Mill lvl2 since I'm a raider, but I noticed I couldn't spend any resources on work orders cause I was saving them up to upgrade the other buildings (I have the blueprints for barracks level 3 and the profession buildings will come in a few more days). So I decided to break down the War Mill and put a Stables lvl1 on it cause the dailies gives resources. Now I have enough resources to upgrade the Stables to level 2, but I was wondering, is it worth it? Does level 2 give more dailies? I couldn't quite find an answer on this on wowhead (or perhaps I overlooked). The Stables are here only to give me resources. As soon as I have completed the achievement for the blueprints of War Mill level 3, I'd break down the Stables and build the War Mill again.

TL;DR: Should I upgrade Stables to level 2 if their only purpose to me is the garrison resources from dailies?
    Last edited by mmoc585303b122; 2014-11-25 at 11:40 AM.

Stables levels 2 and 3 give you an item that, when you carry it, makes the stables training missions harder. If you do X training missions with the item carried, you get a mount.

So far as I can tell that's the only benefit of Stables levels 2 and 3, so I'm not building the Stables beyond 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    eventually you're going to have too many resources. It's happening now on my druid. So I upgraded. No reason not to in the LONG RUN, but right now while you don't have enough maybe you shouldn't