Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah online gaming has definitely helped me to better socialize over the years. Games like WoW that provides a player, through a need to be in a guild, a group of people, who they spend a lot of time with and have a shared interest, will force that player into more socializing. It provides low risk, high reward social encounters.

Guilds also helped me to understand how to manage people and leadership.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Guilds also helped me to understand how to manage people and leadership.
    We wanted to ask whether or not people are part of a Clan / Guild, but they tend to be limited to a few games, and we didn't want to have a question that applied almost exclusively to the more Hardcore participants.

Deleted
    Filled it in for you. Might be worth adding a racing type to the games list, or maybe arcade too.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlingstar View Post
    Filled it in for you. Might be worth adding a racing type to the games list, or maybe arcade too.
    Adding another category at this point would skew the results and make things more difficult to report on, though we should have added them from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

We're now at 241 responses, we're making one final push to get to 250 before the end of the day. We've pushed it on all other platforms we've asked, and MMO-Champion is the last stop.

A big thanks again to everyone who's helped us so far. Once we hit the ~250 mark, we're going to close the questionnaire down and start working on compiling the data.

Finished Super easy and straight to the point!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaruu View Post
    Finished Super easy and straight to the point!
    Thanks for the submission, and thanks to everyone else who has also contributed.

We're now closing down the survey, it's reached over 250 submissions which we feel is a very good representation of gamers, especially for such a study.