Deleted

Best way to boost a follower to lvl 100?

I rushed my level up so actually I have ONLY lvl 100 missions (and 2 useless 90 patrol missions)
    So.. it seems impossible to lvl up my lvl 90 followers, they will fail all missions, it will take ages to level them up.

Anything I missed ? Do I have to chain failing lvl 100 missions with lvl 90 followers for 1 month straight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I rushed my level up so actually I have ONLY lvl 100 missions (and 2 useless 90 patrol missions)
    So.. it seems impossible to lvl up my lvl 90 followers, they will fail all missions, it will take ages to level them up.

Anything I missed ? Do I have to chain failing lvl 100 missions with lvl 90 followers for 1 month straight?
    If you have sub 100 followers you'll keep getting sub 100 missions for them that they can quite reasonably beat (~50% or so without the right trait). Depending on how often you can check in it'll take a week tops to get them to 100.

Deleted
    Well I never saw anything else than lvl 100 mission
    As I said there always are 2 lvl 90 patrol missions but nothing in between 90 and 100 for all my followers who are 91 to 99

10+ Year Old Account
    Put them on missions with good base xp & shit rewards.

Deleted
    Even if you have a lvl90 something working in a building you'll keep getting lower level missions. Only ones I'm not sure of are the deactivated followers, mine are almost all 100 so I should find out soon

It's pretty random. All my active followers are 96+, and I have a ton of 90-95 missions. But I send them on those anyways to clear out the log and reroll new missions faster. THe missions will decay given time, but I find it a better use of time to just consume them.

Get better followers that are already leveled.

Level 100 auto

Croman in slag heroic
    Leeroy in ubrs heroic
    Goldmane, abugar and lanestor in nagrand zone
    Meatbal brawlers guild rank 5
    Frost wolves rep, steamwheedle rep in war spear ( gold buys)
    Apexis unbroken aroka
    Finishing spires quests will reward a broken aaroka one
    Archmag vargoth mini quest
    If you have lumber mill 3 phylarc
    If you have inn 2 Mulhouse mana storm

After this there is leorja, ziriak and the goblin chick in spires ( 98-99 level)

Figured I would include this . Bottom has all followers and how to get them ( if your A or H and depending on what outposts you make). It's freaking amazing http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2533/wa...follower-guide
    Last edited by Txiv; 2014-11-25 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    Get better followers that are already leveled.

Level 100 auto

Croman in slag heroic
    Leeroy in ubrs heroic
    Goldmane, abugar and lanestor in nagrand zone
    Meatbal brawlers guild rank 5
    Frost wolves rep, steamwheedle rep in war spear ( gold buys)
    Apexis unbroken aroka
    Finishing spires quests will reward a broken aaroka one
    Archmag vargoth mini quest
    If you have lumber mill 3 phylarc
    If you have inn 2 Mulhouse mana storm

After this there is leorja, ziriak and the goblin chick in spires ( 98-99 level)
    I really need to do this even though my followers are all leveling really fast.

I think this is probably the best advice for anyone looking for followers, and definitely try to just quickly get all the epic followers you can. Epic means they have multiple skills, and once you start getting those level 100 missions, it gets really annoying having the baseline uncommon followers that only have one ability and severely hinders your success chance against mobs that have 2 abilities that need to be countered and not enough follower slots to counter them.

Millhouse is definitely a must as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkyy View Post
    Put them on missions with good base xp & shit rewards.
    And the more missions you do with more exp and high success rate, if you have a salvage yard level 2 it really helps getting those crates to salvage for follower gear/weapon upgrades. Especially since you'll start getting into the ilvl requirement missions later at level 100. (Unless those are locked out if you don't have salvage yard?)