Thread: Laptop tips

Laptop tips

I want to build a desktop, but I'm selling my house and space is an issue at my mother's house. So, I really want to get back into WoW and I am thinking about buying a nice laptop to do this on. If I can get by without spending $3000, I'd like to pick a laptop that will play WoW beautifully, but not break the bank until I buy my own house and setup a nice desktop. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any precise budget?
    Any preference on screen size?
    Is WoW the only game you're interested in?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Well, as far as budget, I saw a laptop I wanted but it was around $3000. That is a lot of money! I'd like to spend around $1000, but if I need to save more, I can. I mainly want to use the computer for WoW, but I'd like to be able to play other games well if I choose. If I can play at ultra settings on WoW, I'll be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're in the USA I presume?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters