Question Trouble with gear and apexis

Hello peepz!

Guys I am an Unholy DK with enge (got the head with master/multi) and enchant.

Right now I got about 10k apexis and really dont know what to do with them... I feel like maybe is a good idea to save them to buy gear after LFR starts, but even like this I was checking the apexis gear and I did not find anything atractive.

Do you guys have any suggestion about how to use apexis? I mean, a good use... Just stick a piece like Cloak and update it till last upgrade level?

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    You can buy the gear for apexis crystals so you can upgrade it to 645 later

Apexis Crystals are useless, same as reputations in MoP. Once you can get something good, you are already past the point of needing it(eg. hitting Exalted with MoP rep factions when you are almost done with MSV HC).

Only purpose I see for them is to buy the weekly bonus rolls(need 3.5k total for all 3 per week IIRC if you don't have War Mill lvl 3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be using mine for bonus rolls once I get further into the expansion and have all the mounts, pets and stuff I want. The gear is decent for an lfr player though. People think about them as Raiders and not the average player. To the average player the top tier pieces are very good.

I understand why I felt like that then lol

Soooo I gonna save my crystals for the rolls... I already got one from a mission

Thanks for reply me guys, tyvm!!!