Garrison Observations

Just a couple of quick thoughts.

1) Does the auctioneer quest seem a bit ridiculous? I have been grinding it for a week and have 2 of the partial items needed. Has anyone completed this yet and if so, any tips on grinding locations? Wowhead just doesn't seem to have enough data to be accurate at the moment.

2) Any indications on whether Blizz plans on allowing us to do anything with the buildings it automatically sticks in the garrison? I have zero desire to play Pokemon so to me the menagerie is useless. I have never, and will never do pet battles. Any rares I get I cage and sell or give away. It would be nice to use that real estate for something that's useful to me.

Thanks in advance for the info and opinions
    And shepherds we shall be...

they've said already that even if they gave you a way to remove the pet building they wouldn't give you any extra slot to take advantage of.

since it gives no game advantage your neither gaining/loosing anything by it being there. other than some slight annoyance of the constant ! there for the unlock quest.

Auction quest is not able to be completed yet, you can get most of the mats yeah but you'll be missing 4 pieces because they drop from raids and as you know they're not open yet. There's no plans to allow you to change the built-in plots, no reason why they should anyway, there's no way a bunch of pets and a daily quest on map annoy you that much. Like it or not, pet battles are a feature in game, for every person that doesn't like them, there's another that does, be glad it's built in by default and doesn't take any actual useful slots.