Boomkins are OP in PvP

Boomkins have too much survivability. I can barely take off any damage from a boomkin as a fully geared rogue, quite sad considering I pop shadow dance and their health doesn't move. Their damage is also incredibly high topping the BG damage meters. Boomkins need a nerf before the arena season starts, they are ridiculous at this point.

Deleted
    A majority of Boomkin pvp damage is from Starfall. Most of which ticks on pets or takes small chunks out of peoples health pool. Most of this damage gets healed up by a healers HoTs in one or two ticks. If you as a rogue are having issues killing a Boomkin - especially now with how strong rogue burst and cc lockdown is - it's more likely an issue with you.

All that said, yeah a small tuning to Starfall in pvp wouldn't be a horrible idea.

Deleted
    welcome do WOD..
    world of immortalhybrid craft..

wait until you see a DK face-tanking 2v1 ..

Deleted
    A rogue complaining about killing a boomer? Since they removed Might of Ursoc and our heals (outside heart) rogues shouldn't have any problems killing us. But i got to admit I'm laughting at rogues proccing themselves to death from my Empowered Moonkin buff... As far as our damage go, we're doing ALOT of damage in BGs, but as mentioned above Starfall and dots does most of our damage, not like the Retlords and DKs plowing thru our healthbars. Also non Euphoria 3 sec starfires is OP.

Bad pvp'ers thinking bgs are balanced. *shrugs*

I doubt they'll be much of a presence in high ranked arena cept for the odd exceptional one that pops up now and then

L2P issue.

I agree with the above posts. You got outplayed by a boomy and now you're bitching on the forums. Rogues should have zero issues with a boomkin. And as far as topping charts in a BG? Its only because of starfall and multi dotting... It by no means makes them OP.
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Deleted
    Confirmed outplayed.