Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, you can't really improve on perfection.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope the females get better faces and that blood elf males stop being plagued by their bad posture lol

otherwise pretty good

Wow they even added an iris/pupil in the eyes.

I wish they could go back and do that for the Nelves, but it's too late for such things..

I like the new version of the male BE, he looks far more masculine and less metro. I just might be able to play one now.

The female BE still looks cute, overall I am impressed.

See I think the male blood elf finally looks more masculine which is ironic cause for the longest time I thought there were only female blood elf players.

Deleted
    seems female blood elf have been going to the gym for some gluteous excercises

Meh.

Almost no difference to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    Kel'Thuzad? What?
    Kael'Thas.. Seriously?

Those pics couldn't be bit smaller? :/

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    The female's face looks weird though. Almost like her chin is jutting out too much. Hopefully she looks better when she's fully animated and rigged.
    Exactly what I thought. Her face is too "long", sort of lama like. The rest looks fine though.

Deleted
    The fuck is wrong with her face though?

Dat ass.

She actually looks more athletic and less anorexic in the update thanks to more muscle shading, so I'm actually pretty impressed as far as the updates go.

That specific face looks terrible though, really uncomfortable looking face, likely better animated.

Even though I'm a mostly straight woman, I have to agree with dat ass comment.

I do worry about the female face. The nose seems too long, the chin a bit too low. Might just be the angle. I won't be comfortable until I can see them in game.

I'm going to have to say that the male ass looks very nice too.

DAMN Her body looks so much better now, she actually has a waist now OMG

Deleted
    I'm pleased with the female model, clown feet fixed as well, oh my. Comes with a waist too.

.. also, that ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Much more masculine now! Great! WTB real mustache and beard for my BE male main

Quote Originally Posted by Malizio View Post
    Not really impressed to be honest.

With all of the problems of the Night Elves, I feel like their update still accomplished more.

Granted, Female Blood Elves DO look better, all of the problems I had with the male still exist.
    Night Elf Male is probably the worse updated model because they don't have eyebrows xD Look dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

They look like shit.

saved the best for last