Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mafia 49 Sign-ups: Mistborn Mafia

Hi all and welcome to the sign-ups for the Mistborn Mafia!

Celtic and Arlee will be your mods for the duration of this mafia so feel free to direct an enquiries towards both of us.

The theme of this game is the Mistborn Trilogy - Its mostly there for flavour however if you want to brush up (or be introduced to) your Mistborn lore, look no further than here: http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Mistborn_Wiki

To narrow down the focus, it will be primarily based on Allomancy(http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Allomancy) and will not follow the storyline of the books at all. If you have any questions about the mistborn series, ask away in this thread. I will not answer any questions about the game however.

Just a notice that Day 1 will be a lightning round (cue QQ) of 36 hours. 3 posts per person with a max of 20 words (not including votes but dont take the piss). You can vote and unvote however much you want.

The player cap for the game is 28 people. Anyone signing up after the 28 will go into the reserves to come in if someone fails to show up/needs to leave. if you do need to leave the game, just shoot me a PM please. Id really like to get 28 (the game is balanced around it) however modifications can be made (read: you're all getting VTs unless i get 28 )

Signups will last until ~18.00 friday 28th to accomadate the North Americans and their made up holidays 24 hours (or shorter) for confirmation PMs and the game will start ~18.00 saturday the 29th.

Players:
    1. listo95*
    2. xanjori*
    3. arialla*
    4. kleos*
    5. monkz*
    6. tomec*
    7. blood fox*
    8. largehorn*
    9. catta*
    10. robosheep*
    11. mechaduck (virothe)*
    12. danner*
    13. reticence*
    14. firebert*
    15. lellybaby*
    16. crackleslap*
    17. strikered*
    18. lysah*
    19. dendrek*
    20. uggor*
    21. karragon*
    22. cruelle*
    23. Pistolpink*
    24. KurenaiXIII*
    25. dupti*
    26. kurioxan*
    27. inuyaki*

Replacement:
    1. Greeney
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2014-11-29 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in, no idea on the theme!

Sign me up

Going to need something to do (well Kray and I will be working hard on our game, but I should be able to do both) to take my mind off things in Dec. Thankfully wont be as busy with outside things this time

yeah I'm game

I will sign up.

However I think it would be better to list me as an alternate unless it is okay that I will not be available to actively contribute to the thread until Monday.

If I am in the game I will make time to post at least once or twice (from my phone if I have to) I just won't be my normal active self.

I will let you wonderful people decide. (Cuz I really love this universe XD)

what is this mistborn?

signed anyway

Large, I don't know what time zone Celtic is in, but it sounds like day 1 wont start until Saturday and is going to be quick... So the game proper (in a sense) wont start until monday I bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signing up.

Now I want to read Elantris dang it v_v

Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Large, I don't know what time zone Celtic is in, but it sounds like day 1 wont start until Saturday and is going to be quick... So the game proper (in a sense) wont start until monday I bet.
    Yeah...I just wanted to out in the open so that everyone knew about it. Because I will likely not be around except to do 1 post D1 (2 if I am lucky..I guess it isn't that big an issue though since it will be a 3 post max day XD) Along those lines SIGN ME UP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Now I want to read Elantris dang it v_v

Sign me up!
    I should take the 4 hours to reread that.... I also recommend Allomancy of Law if you haven't yet.

/signup. Dibs on a VT role!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

/signing up

I've been meaning to get around to this series. I am so behind on my reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    /in for 49, just so that I can keep my other half happy (she loves the series but I've never read it).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm another series I might have to look into....

/signup plz

10+ Year Old Account

look at me with the up and the signing

(signing up)