Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I mean... if you're seriously just taking things at face value without doing any of your own homework I can't say its worth any pennies.
    I'm at work, and my sims will be done when I get home; and I also trust Brusalk who confirmed these things as well. He's the author of the Destro guide on this very forum, and I've hired him as a consultant in the past. He's a good man, and gives sage advice. Well worth some talking to.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    Why? There's not a whole lot of complexity going on with Demo and it's very forgiving if you have to move and don't know how to use portals and gateways.
    I get where he's coming from. I also despise demonology. Mainly because you're pet reliant and I hate pets. But I'm not fond of the spells, rotations/priorities either. The whole spec just feels, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I get where he's coming from. I also despise demonology. Mainly because you're pet reliant and I hate pets. But I'm not fond of the spells, rotations/priorities either. The whole spec just feels, weird.
    I'm moderately thankful for this RoF nutfuckery. I never would have given GoSac/CR a second look and I'm loving the shit out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm moderately thankful for this RoF nutfuckery. I never would have given GoSac/CR a second look and I'm loving the shit out of it.
    I'm betting that's what the warlock dev is thinking this very moment. "PLEASE GUYS JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE. I'LL CRY IF YOU DON'T." /WRISTS

Maybe. Perhaps even. We should probably send them a gift basket for Christmas since they are so depressed.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yea but at the same time, making a spell useless is not the way to try to get warlocks to go with different talents.

Deleted
    Found a sorta solution. Replace manneroth with archimonde, replace demonic servitude with cataclysm. Use dark soul before casting cataclysm 90k aoe crit and depending how much trash, cast a few 45k crit chaosbolts in there while the dark soul is still
    Active.

The key here is that dark souls has 1 min CD, so do cataclysm.
    Last edited by mmoc35f68e9f3b; 2014-11-26 at 09:42 PM.

I might be able to adjust to GoSac/CR even with the 60% damage reduction it brings to Incinerate and Conflag -- if it would also make Immolate instant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Found a sorta solution. Replace manneroth with archimonde, replace demonic servitude with cataclysm. Use dark soul before casting cataclysm 90k aoe crit and depending how much trash, cast a few 45k crit chaosbolts in there while the dark soul is still
    Active.

The key here is that dark souls has 1 min CD, so do cataclysm.
    It does, when the glyph actually works properly which it doesn't most of the time. Starting to bug me now :/

Deleted
    Ya know ... if they made Cataclysm the replacement for RoF, I'd be the happiest group destroying psychopath this side of the portal :P

Anyone else experiencing an issue with pets despawning all the time now? I take a flight path, pet despawns. I pick my nose, my pet despawns. I cast rain of fire, my pet despawns. Okay, those last two are lies, but I feel lied to as well, so fuck it.

Aye Kalistaa had the same issue since Draenor. One poster on these forums (sorry have forgotten the name) said if you jump up and down a few times after flying it makes your pet show again. It works for me so good luck.

I did look at it a bit, then realized there's going to be moderate amounts of movement this tier and went right back to Demo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evixy View Post
    It does, when the glyph actually works properly which it doesn't most of the time. Starting to bug me now :/
    Now that you mention it, I have problems with it to, could it be that I bound it to a macro? Works flawless as demonology weirdly enough.