Questing after Nagrand?

I've finished Nagrand (and all previous zones for Alliance), but there are still significant chunks of maps (Iron Docks, Highmaul, etc.) if not entire zones (notably Tanaan Jungle) I'm not being sent to to do anything. Am I missing something?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Yes, there is a 5.1 like weekly story questline that will be activated for level 100 characters next week (along with raiding and the new season) that sends you all over the world after Gul'dan and the Burning Blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Yes, there is a 5.1 like weekly story questline that will be activated for level 100 characters next week (along with raiding and the new season) that sends you all over the world after Gul'dan and the Burning Blade.
    Actually I think it's already started. I got a quest line involving the Iron Horde and a certain pair of dwarves the other day and I had it's progress registered in the Garrison campaign achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Actually I think it's already started. I got a quest line involving the Iron Horde and a certain pair of dwarves the other day and I had it's progress registered in the Garrison campaign achievement.
    I got one as well, "The Sargerei", which sent me to Socrethar's Rise, in Shadowmoon Valley.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=35185

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    It has definitely started. I got one last week for Frostfire where I helped Gazlowe, and today I got one for Shadowmoon.

That said they definitely don't match up to the 5.1/5.2 questlines so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It has definitely started. I got one last week for Frostfire where I helped Gazlowe, and today I got one for Shadowmoon.

That said they definitely don't match up to the 5.1/5.2 questlines so far.
    yeah it is more "disrupt this band of nefarious bad guys. . . and stay tuned next week for [insert villian]."

Thanks for the replies. I haven't checked yet today, but the only 'new' quest I had at 100 was one from the garrison to go to Socrethar's Rise for mindless killing.

I assume Frostfire Ridge is mostly Horde only? I went out there for a stables quest and stumbled upon a grappling hook quest, but there didn't seem much else to do.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson