Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Magneto. I like my antiheroes.

Wolverine by far. Maybe because he isn't overused in movies and such nowadays like Batman and Spiderman, but I seriously love the guy. He has claws, an awesome attitude, and looks friggin' cool. What's more to say then that? Well, besides his entire back story and such, haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaruu View Post
    Wolverine by far. Maybe because he isn't overused in movies and such nowadays like Batman and Spiderman, but I seriously love the guy. He has claws, an awesome attitude, and looks friggin' cool. What's more to say then that? Well, besides his entire back story and such, haha.
    Wolverine isn't overused in movies?

They made a trilogy that practically stars Wolverine (and to Hugh's credit, he and Patrick carry the trilogy to not-being-completely-terrible), then they did like 3 Wolverine-only reboots, then they did the new First Class / Future Past series, where Wolverine has the best scene in First Class and is the star of Future Past.

I mean, Wolverine is my favourite X-man, but he has not lacked for screen-time in this last decade

My favourite comic book super hero is probably Iron Man - the plots were generally well-written and both sci-fi and grounded in reality compared to most other series - he's quite a dynamic and fun character (and RDJr. certainly did him well recently).

Conceptually though, Dick Grayson's Nightwing was one of the coolest - he's a bizarre take on a superhero at times that struggles which his own sanity: a part of superheroism that is not covered enough. Where most superheroes are these stoic figures who go out and battle evil and injustice and then head home and sleep like babies, Dick goes through PTSD and possibly a schizophrenic snap as the result of his behaviour.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    My first cartoon crush… Cheetarah of the Thundercats.

After that, probably Venom.

Deleted
    Deathstroke

just so fucking cool

He's gone toe-to-toe with the best of 'um, Aunt Petunia's favourite nephew, the ever lovin' blue-eyed Thing.

Last edited by cyberglum; 2014-11-26 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    Barman, no contest.

-edit- that typo... is horrifyingly accurate.

Seaman:

and his companion: Swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zell the Stormbreaker View Post
    My first cartoon crush… Cheetarah of the Thundercats.

After that, probably Venom.
    I suddenly want to call the guys over for a Thundercats marathon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I suddenly want to call the guys over for a Thundercats marathon.
    Did it a couple of months ago.

We’re all in our thirties, and not a single one among us felt like we wasted a single second. I did get a bit warm under the collar when Cheetarah came on, too, so that was clearly a crystallization for me.

We’re all in our thirties, and not a single one among us felt like we wasted a single second. I did get a bit warm under the collar when Cheetarah came on, too, so that was clearly a crystallization for me.
    We’re 30+ too and we gorged all day on junk food, kfc, and pizza for Xena, Warrior Princess.

10+ Year Old Account

Funny enough, I got that same feeling when panthro was on.

And his 2012 update was pretty hawt too.

Last edited by Trassk; 2014-11-26 at 04:50 PM.
    #boycottchina

Superman 100%
    Hal Jordan and Batman close 2nd and 3rd.

Deleted

No contest.
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2014-11-26 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    We’re 30+ too and we gorged all day on junk food, kfc, and pizza for Xena, Warrior Princess.
    I don't know if it's a mid-life crisis, or just remembering that we were all cool as fuck when we were kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Funny enough, I got that same feeling when panthro was on.
    I see your Panthro, and I raise you this.

That's how I always saw her. :')

10+ Year Old Account
    Metalder (the japanese one, not the VR Troopers crap).

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaruu View Post
    Isn't overused?! I'm so sick of him taking up spots meant for others in the films. And I just know in Apocalypse he's going to take the role that would have been intended for Angel/Archangel where he is tainted by Apocalypse and is brought back to the light by someone. My nails are already digging into my palms in anticipation of my disgust.

Deleted
    always wolverine...

wolverine.toys/

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Thor. Even before I got into comics I loved Norse Myths, so when I found out there was a comic with a basis in Norse Mythology... Awww yeah.

If you include Anime, then probably Akemi Homura or Kaname Madoka
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30