Deleted

Unlooted corpses disappear after 30 seconds

Noticed this while farming some stuff. Corpses with loot vanish after 30 seconds if not looted. This is a really, really short time, easily too little to finish a group pull or kill off a tough add. What's the deal with that? It wasn't like that before WoD.

They increased the rate at which corpses disappeared for the WoD release. I believe they are hotfixing it back to normal with this recent hotfix.
    Last edited by Ineras; 2014-11-25 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this the reason for all the spam the postmaster is sending me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    They increased the rate at which corpses disappeared for the WoD release. I believe they are hotfixing it back to normal with this recent hotfix.

I hope so. And 30 seconds? Lucky... I've had lots disappear within 3 seconds, before I can even get close enough to loot (I'm a hunter, and a skinner... been missing out on leather)

I think it's shorter than 30 seconds, at least for rares. I've had corpses of rares despawn before I could even res someone who died helping to kill it.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I know I have had things to skin that disappeared before I could get to them....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

You get everything in mail. I think it works out just fine. I dont need to loot crap while running dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    You get everything in mail. I think it works out just fine. I dont need to loot crap while running dungeons.
    I agree, everything should just be completely automated. Loot should just be automatically put into our bags, also we shouldn't have to move our characters anymore, we should just stand in place and it instantly warps us between bosses. Just like how we warp to instances. In fact, this should just be a point and click game so we can put it on facebook.

/sarcasm

so sick of the dumbing down of this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishoj View Post
    Noticed this while farming some stuff. Corpses with loot vanish after 30 seconds if not looted. This is a really, really short time, easily too little to finish a group pull or kill off a tough add. What's the deal with that? It wasn't like that before WoD.
    How is it a poblem with AoE loot?? You can loot all corpses mid-fight in less than a Global..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    I agree, everything should just be completely automated. Loot should just be automatically put into our bags, also we shouldn't have to move our characters anymore, we should just stand in place and it instantly warps us between bosses. Just like how we warp to instances. In fact, this should just be a point and click game so we can put it on facebook.

/sarcasm

so sick of the dumbing down of this game.
    why shouldn't loot be put automatically in our bags?
    it is when we roll or get personal loot so why not when we kill things out in the world?
    what unwritten rule of mmo commandments does a game violate when you no longer have to perform the exciting and challenging task of right clicking on a mob youve just killed to loot it? whatever it is, wow must already be sailing pretty close to the wind with the aoe looting.