Deleted

Lightbulb Opinion on Paladin

I'm level 95 currently leveling in Draenor and my paladin was my free level 90.

The class itself, feels good to play. I just never get tired of playing it.

Although aesthetically and visually, the class doesn't really have a lot going on or anything really interesting visually about it. Avenging Wrath looks great with the wings but thats about it actually. The spells themselves are well, bland and uninspiring since the Paladin itself is just "Holy Light".

I heard there was a Ashbringer effect somewhere in MoP that was removed due to lore reasons? lol.

I've sort of lost motivation to continue with this thread, was gonna come up with minor glyph ideas until I realized it was like 1 in the morning so...uhhhh
    huehuehue

kthxbye, imba 4 generic anime miku hatsune or something? sleep

Last edited by mmoc1977bac1ec; 2014-11-26 at 01:02 AM.

WoW ain't that much about the flashy asian naruto style in my opinion... Other classes don't have anything either.. Also, Seraphim looks pretty cool, and huge Divine Storms with Final Verdict buff

Deleted
    Not sure what you mean about bland visuals. Paladins are frequently lauded as one of the most flashy classes in the game, unless you're playing Holy I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsome View Post
    I'm level 95 currently leveling in Draenor and my paladin was my free level 90.

The class itself, feels good to play. I just never get tired of playing it.

Although aesthetically and visually, the class doesn't really have a lot going on or anything really interesting visually about it. Avenging Wrath looks great with the wings but thats about it actually. The spells themselves are well, bland and uninspiring since the Paladin itself is just "Holy Light".

I heard there was a Ashbringer effect somewhere in MoP that was removed due to lore reasons? lol.

I've sort of lost motivation to continue with this thread, was gonna come up with minor glyph ideas until I realized it was like 1 in the morning so...uhhhh
    huehuehue

kthxbye, imba 4 generic anime miku hatsune or something? sleep

Bland? Paladin? Are you sure you are playing the same game? My paladin looks like a walking mobile discotheque.

Its funny, because paladin is all about visual.

/dance

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin seems pretty flashy to me

7+ Year Old Account
    *dances with Miku*

I'm not so sure about bland. One of the most visually satisfying things about a Paladin is hitting DS after FV when you have an EDS proc. Dat radius.

I suppose if you want to playing something with lots of pretty spells you should roll a Mage. 3 different schools of magic and some nice looking new spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnsome View Post
    Wasn't that from Holy Avenger? Did they really take it away? Last I checked during MoP it was there.

It's the effect when exorcism refreshes itself, you get 1 or 2 ashbringers made of light on your screen as a visual prompt that exo is back up.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator View Post
    It's the effect when exorcism refreshes itself, you get 1 or 2 ashbringers made of light on your screen as a visual prompt that exo is back up.
    In Cata/MoP when you used holy avenger your weapon would change into ashbringer.

You want to be flashy? Chose lights hammer as a talent and throw it on top of a pedestal or a chandelier in a dungeon.

Ret pally is full of all sorts of visual flare; Divine storm, Execution Sentence, Avenging Wrath, Judgement, Hammer of the Righteous, Final Verdict, Light's Hammer, Hand of Protection, Divine Shield, all of these are abilities I'd say have cool visuals.

In fact, OP you're crazy. Ret pally has the best visuals of any Melee class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wasn't that from Holy Avenger? Did they really take it away? Last I checked during MoP it was there.
    Removed for WOD, lore reasons... There must always be one Ashbringer!