[Balance] Does Anyone Feel Weaker After the Hotfixes?

Running some heroics with my guild today and I feel like I'm doing much less damage than normal. I've flasked for the first time this expansion and pulling less dps than the day before. No gear changes, I didn't forget how to play, and I'm doing about 2k less damage. Casts feel slower and a hunter friend thinks there was some sort of haste change due to his casting times being longer too. Anyone else noticing something similar or am I losing it?

i semi felt like i was doing less, but iunno

To be honest I did notice a similar order of magnitude drop in heroic 5mans (talking about bosses only) and that is after obtaining 3-4 huge gear upgrades the day before (chest, neck 630 and head from MC LFR).

I attribute it to me having an off day and completely screwing up my Wrath-Starfire casts. Before we go all conspiracy theory and start wearing our tinfoil hats lets see if more people have noticed such a thing or if it persists today.

Deleted
    I actually felt like I was doing less damage too.. That until the elemental shaman from my guild who was in my party as well , told me he got heavily-buffed(from being much lower, he started doing same if not more than me). I am not sure if they actually changed something, hopefully not since we were already mid-tier with this gear.
    Last edited by mmoce758d016cd; 2014-11-26 at 11:12 AM.

Tinfoil caps on boys. It's probably just a bad day or seeing fellow guildies doing higher numbers. Besides, if one guy says he's itching somewhere, you start itching too right? If you start thinking "maybe I'm doing less dps" you quickly agree with yourself instead of comparing properly.

Not gonna completely deny that it's a possibility as similar bugs/stealth changes has happened in previous patches/hotfixes.

Deleted
    I feel the same to be honest

I've been gearing up my feral recently and honestly it feels ridiculously strong. I'm actually not that far behind from my shadow priest who is 633 ilevel compared to my feral who is 608. Granted I'm a better feral than I am shadow priest, and shadow is kind of weak in dungeons, but the point is feral is more than fine. I'm able to keep up with people or even beat them despite a significant ilevel difference