Thread: Tr-Ashran

Deleted

Tr-Ashran

When is this going to be sorted? It is just a nukefest + all about numbers. No real PVP, no skill, no nothing.

TRASHRAN NEEDS BINNING.

I don't think they're gonna take it back to the drawing board. Maybe they'll learn this lesson for the next expansion.

I suppose some people do like this kind of PvP.

But serious PVPers should stay clear of this zone after doing the one-time honor boost PvE quests.

As a side note, Ashran can be ridiculously fun if you manage to stack all of this (super hard) :
    - You manage to grab an Ancient Artifact
    - You get all the OP buffs (max HP shield, OP AoE stones, death prevention with 75% HP heal, 15% bonus stats, speed boost, triple jumps)
    - You have a bunch of defensive items (scroll of protection and the 20-stacks other one, forgot the name)
    - You have a bunch of wombo combo mass-ownage items (Wyrm, Nesingwary zoo)
    - You get a pocket healer rare NPC

But yeah, for most players, it sucks.
    Last edited by MrCool; 2014-11-26 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    Not that hard to stack all those buffs. As of now, most people disregard or are oblivious of them. The only hard to obtain buff is the ancient artifact because it's so brutally flashy everybody knows about it.
    Also, it's possible to stack the NPC healers, at least last time I checked. Had 3 of them, most buffs including ancient artifact and killed all alliance NPCs I could find except the Marshals.