Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Boy you guys have some shit luck!

Got the Kara mount on my 1st ever Kara run in TBC 2nd one on the entire server , didnt get Alar mount until Cata and got it on my 3rd or 4th run. My shit luck is for Legendaries, two bindings from garr and 2 off hands from sillydin. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    Hey fellas,

So I have been running weekly Tempest Keep runs for about a year now, it started off on one toon and now I'm up to running it on 5 toons every reset.

I am starting to think maybe i should just hang up my boots and give up as I don't think I am ever going to get this mount at this rate.

Have you had an experience like this when it comes to farming mounts that you just gave up on ever getting them?
    There's an honest games trailer about Destiny I think that talks about the greatest challenge of the game not being monsters, or players, or quests but the game's RNG system, and how completely stupid it is. I guess it's another factor that keeps subscriptions going.

I did this with 9 characters to get the ravenlord's mount. After about 6 weeks it dropped one day and you know what? I miss farming for it.
    Free to play games explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4VRbsjZrQ