Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    We were doing Teron Gorefiend and had a hunter who didn't understand kiting or how to dps while moving. When the Abyssal demon fixated on him he just stood there dpsing until it fixated on someone else or he died sucking out the healers mana. After 2 wipes I realized the problem was him so I explained that when it fixatd on him he needed to not worry about dps and run kiting the demon around the room. Then when he got fixated he waited until it got to him and ran around the abyssal in circles of which the abyssal just spun in place and kept pounding away. His reply on wipe was, "I was running my head off!" so I explained what a kite was and again he waited until the abyssal got to him and then tried to kite it but by then it was too late. After that wipe I had to leave party as I was out of time and my armor broke.

I really want the Croman achievement - I only have one follower who has the cleave counter, so he would be perfect to finish out my garrison. I have tried 4 times so far to get that achievement, and I'm jinxed. Tried it with a guild group early on and the person who talked to Croman just didn't understand the boulders. Tried it with 2 pure pugs. Tried it with a mixed guild group and pugs. The pugs were great right up until the last boss, then the two pugged dps just stopped dps'ing whatsoever. The monk stood in place, summoned his ghost and didn't touch the boss.

I want Ahnuld in my garrison! Why can't I get Ahnuld?

Hope this isn't a necro, it's only about a week since last post. Anyhow.

I was tanking an LFR last night (I know, first mistake) and apparently the other tank thought his only job was to tank the adds. I kept asking for a taunt. 5 stacks of Rot. 10 stacks of Rot. At 14 stacks he finally taunted. Although I guess it wasn't too bad, my healers actually had something to do. Maybe he coordinated this with the healers to make sure they wouldn't be bored, I dunno.

Not sure this is my worst experience but its fresh in my mind and frustrating all the same. Running LFR last night/this morning we had two healers from the same server (different guilds) both basically AFK. Also, both druids. I looked at the meters after each fight and Ysera's Gift was constantly more than 40% of the healing for both of them with 1 Tranq and a Wild Growth or two being the rest (one of them cast 1 Regrowth too).
    What makes this worse to me is that they didnt even really go truly afk, the fact that they cast a Tranq at some point and the 1 Regrowth shows that they were at least sitting at the computer... why not go ahead and press that button a few more times, whats it gonna hurt.
    I even tried to vote kick them, but it failed. We managed to make it through (because its... you know... LFR) with just 3 healers doing any real healing, but I really hate knowing that I have to carry their weight and there's nothing I could do about it.

Group got mad at me cause they didn't want to wait for me to finish killing an elite in nagrand. Mainly it was the healer who liked to complain, and they pulled a boss, without me.. they all died and got some real arrogance among them all due to that.. basically i was a "burden" for being busy in another part of the game for only about 20 seconds, it must of really ruined the healers day cause they tried to vote kick me 2x and it failed.