Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that they absolutely gutted RoF for Destro locks, I wouldn't expect any big buffs for Shadow's AoE. Although, Blizzard's class "balancing" has never followed any logic or consistency, so we might as well see a huge buff to Shadow's AoE, while locks just get a remark that "you have Healthstones" or something as ridiculous as that.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post

IMO it should spread our DoT's like Blood Boil does perhaps even including DP.
    The problem with that is that it completely negates the CoP buff to MS.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to do challenge modes on my priest, but every team instantly rejects me for being a shadow priest. (I'm entirely heroic geared) Would fixing mind sear also fix this? Anyhow not being able to aoe properly is ridiculous, shadow priest never has been this bad since I've started playing it in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Thank you, Blizzard. Bye.
    Have you posted this in all websites you frequent? The cooking ones, the knitting ones, the keeping goldfish and how to trim your nose hair ones?

FYI - this is not the Blizzard website.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I nominate this for ignorant suggestion of the year award.
    How is a flat shadow damage mastery ignorant in any way? I nominate you for the pointless internet poster of the hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Have you posted this in all websites you frequent? The cooking ones, the knitting ones, the keeping goldfish and how to trim your nose hair ones?

FYI - this is not the Blizzard website.
    LOL. You really think I care whether or not Blizzard read my post? I was just sad to see the changes to other classes but no change for Shadow Priest AoE.