Is 45k enough for 150 hexweave?

A guy offered me 45k for a hexweave essence, he has the savage bloods. 640 tailoring items on my server are down to ~25k which is 100 cloth, so 45k a decent price for my 150 i guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Well i decided to take the 45k it seemed fair considering the person who bought it spent 37k on just the bloods, over 80k for 15 ilvl on one piece of gear, crazy lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    A guy offered me 45k for a hexweave essence, he has the savage bloods. 640 tailoring items on my server are down to ~25k which is 100 cloth, so 45k a decent price for my 150 i guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Well i decided to take the 45k it seemed fair considering the person who bought it spent 37k on just the bloods, over 80k for 15 ilvl on one piece of gear, crazy lol.
    The longer the gear will be out and the closer we'll get to the raid release the more the gear will devaluate.
    I sold a piece of hexweave shoulders with mastery and versatility for a staggering 65k after just putting it up once in trade.
    This gear and more specific the price is highly dependant on the specific need and urge of players to get higher Ilvl atm. which will be redundant with LFR raiding.
    Grts nuugg