Deleted

How to handle follower missions once they are lvl 100

Hey,

So I finally got all my followers to lvl 100. I was looking forward to that because I thought I'd finally get rid of the lower missions and only get higher ones for more xp and ofc epix
    Well all the 530 missions I have had so far were for gold or xp
    (got 4 followers 540+)

Now since I am lvl 100 I hardly get anymore missions, my twink gets like 10+ every couple of hours.
    This means I get far less salvage boxes, which again means I get far less item upgrades, with only a couple missions each day
    (each goes on for at least 4 hours, except for some random lvl 90 30 minutes missions).
    So I am considering activating some low level followers(since I have 21/25 so far) to get more salvage boxes.
    Do you guys think thats a good idea?

Also does anyone know if it helps to have more 530+ geared followers to get more missions?
    So maybe it might be wise to stay at 20 followers and equip them so you get more quality missions instead of activating 5 more useless lvl 100 ones that don't really do anything anyway

Deleted
    I have a ton of 615+ followers, a bunch of them are 630+ and a team of three is even 645. Nonetheless, level 100 and especially high itemlevel mission spawn is pretty low. about 1-2 a day.
    When I upgraded my barracks to level 3, I activated one level 94 a level 98 follower, since blizzard stated that the game would now always make sure that a mission in the 90-94 and 95-99 ranges would be available, if I had active followers in that level range. That seems to have worked, I can now always spam a couple of low level missions just for the crates, while my top followers do the top tier missions which take several hours anyway.

edit: Since the level 94 follower is my bodyguard vivianne, I can just keep her working at the barracks, so she's not really a wasted slot.

Deleted
    Yeah thats pretty much what I was going to do, I am gonna wait 1 more day and if it doesnt get better I will reactivate my low followers,

Kinda annoying though that this seems to be the best way, was looking forward to having longer useful missions instead of haveing to send my followers out every 2 hours