Deleted

Iron horde scraps, fastest way to get them?

hey guys, turns out that farming iron horde scraps is pretty hard(after nerf?) especially the shoulders/helm/belt thingy, was wondering if anyone got their set and they could share how they did it, been trying to spam heroics and so far only got the belt and a few scraps, peace

Isn't upgraded Bunker granting armor scraps per any Iron Horde Orc killed? Afaik tooltip for that building says so - get bunker, upgrade bunker and for that every IH mob killed will yield armor scraps. Rest is just finding good spot with lots of orcs and fast respawn rate.

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Isn't upgraded Bunker granting armor scraps per any Iron Horde Orc killed? Afaik tooltip for that building says so - get bunker, upgrade bunker and for that every IH mob killed will yield armor scraps. Rest is just finding good spot with lots of orcs and fast respawn rate.
    It's definitely not every one. I've killed hundreds of IH with maybe a dozen scraps.

10+ Year Old Account
    at level 2 its not every IH mob... I've gotten the helm & belt white pieces so far, got them both while quest leveling. Have not seen any since really only want the shoulders to go with helm. As for farming the scraps, on the western coast of nagrand is an IH base, none of them are elite so it was easy farming, not sure if i was doing it pre or post nerf but i got the 30 or so scraps i needed for helm mog within a couple hours. Some of them dropped 3 scraps at a time which was nice. Just find a spot filled with IH and go to town, the mogs arent meant to be impossibly hard to get, but they arent instant gratification either.

Upgrading bunker to level 2 allows work orders which give 1 scrap per work order. Other than that you just need to go kill them to get drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Level 3 bunker, experiencing sub 1% drop rate from mobs for scraps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Build a war mill level 2 and try to get follower items, that's how I'm getting them
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    so far i managed to farm all the scraps for my Blackrock set, but still missing the iron horde shoulders/helm, farmed heroics/normals whole day and nothing so far :/
    edit: best place to farm the scraps for me was @ talador, orunai coast.
    Last edited by mmoc5896605390; 2014-11-26 at 07:48 PM.

Belt, helm and shoulders were looted in dungeons for me. My favorite farm place for iron horde scraps was in Gorgrond, in a small cave near the "O" of "Gronn Canyon". There are some Iron Horde guys try to barricade themsleves in a cave. They are level 94 or 92 and respawn very very fast.

Deleted
    There are many spots to farm scraps, another good place is inside iron docks, normal ofc, as ret i had no problems clearing the whole instance, got like 3 belts from there and like 20/50 scraps per run, depends on your luck i guess.