Deleted

asphixiate not as good as it used to be

dnt get me wrong its still useful but with necrotic plague and chillblains its mass aoe slow and you can immobilize people with chains of ice and u got some serious stuff going on imagine ur arena partner or whoever takes defile its gonna be insane damage, im dropping the stun its not worth it

Depends on your comp. CB is probably better for most RBGs teams, but it is pretty limited in arena and unless you are running with a very stun heavy comp asphyxiate is going to be a better choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like Skarssen said, depends on comp.

Also, are you going to make a new topic for every talent in pvp?

necrotic plague does not offer anything to pvp dk's. diseases are RIDICULOUSLY easy to spread. outbreak, blood boil, gg. or if you really want the most - outbreak, festering, festering, scourge, scourge, empower, blood boil x4 and run around chaotically so that your diseases go haywire. you can also spec into unholy blight if you want, but i prefer not to since i think its easy to spread diseases anyway.

chillblains and asphyx have not changed at all. asphyx is still better. not only is it a stun compared to a silence, allowing use during aura mastery and use on melees, but IT DOESNT COST A RUNE. that is huge. beyond huge.

Deleted
    necro plague saves having to be in the middle of a crowd to get bothe diseases off and spread

- - - Updated - - -

tbh necro is the best out the 3 in pvp since defile has a 30 sec cooldown and breath of sindragosa just sucks