demeaning quests

Aside from all the quests that have you collecting/digging through poop, what is the lowliest, most demeaning quest you can remember? Especially recent ones.

The first one that comes to mind is squeezing the goop out of frogs into vials(either in talador or smv)

The further below your station the better.

I hated the dragonmaw starting quests in Cata, where you had to do Garrosh's murderous empire building. I felt demeaned more than doing work certain doctors get paid well to do.

Guess "My Precious" in Nagrand. A goblin asks you to recover his "treasure hoard" and you later find out that its just some fapping material.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Guess "My Precious" in Nagrand. A goblin asks you to recover his "treasure hoard" and you later find out that its just some fapping material.
    the raunchy calendars on the cliff? that made me chuckle when we got there.

Being expected to slaughter innocent elves in Dalaran on my human during 5.1. So much for the Alliance trying to claim that they're the 'good guys' whilst murdering civilians and merchants. Hopefully we'll get some closure that ends with either Jaina, Vereesa or both being put to the sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talthanor View Post
    Being expected to slaughter innocent elves in Dalaran on my human during 5.1. So much for the Alliance trying to claim that they're the 'good guys' whilst murdering civilians and merchants. Hopefully we'll get some closure that ends with either Jaina, Vereesa or both being put to the sword.
    Belf face in your signature lends a lot of credibility to your reasonable, well thought-out claims.
    Vereesa put to the sword? After Sylvanas, OK.