Chimaera Shot always higher priority than Aimed Shot?

1. Is there ever a time when you will prioritize Aimed Shot over Chimaera shot?
    (Perhaps during the first 20% of the boss phase when you have Rapid Fire and a Thrill of the Hunt proc?)

2. Is Glaive Toss removed from your rotation during a Thrill of the Hunt proc?

Deleted
    1. You still wanna use CS on CD when possible. You may wanna delay it one second when RF is about to expire to fit that last hasted AiS.
    2. I see no reason at all to do that. GT chance to procc ToTH is too low

No and no. ;p

I see quite a few people who have significantly more AS damage over CS and I don't understand it at all... just because ToTH procs doesn't mean you have to AS. Typically I finish the fight and my CS damage is typically around 30-33% of my damage and AS is 28-30%. I see other hunters doing significatly less CS damage(20-25%) than me and their AS is 38-43% of their damage.... Always always always prioritize CS over AS, because at the end of the fight eaking out those 8-12 extra CS's makes a huge difference in your damage. It's the difference between a 15k single target hunter and a 17k single target hunter(no dungeon buff), and it's even more important during cleave fights.
    Pew Pew Pow Pow Bam Pop Smack