Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure most of you know this already, but there is this little Pug dog that runs around your garrison. If you follow him around eventually he will poop, or dig a hole or something and you can loot the pile for garrison resources!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I'm sure most of you know this already, but there is this little Pug dog that runs around your garrison. If you follow him around eventually he will poop, or dig a hole or something and you can loot the pile for garrison resources!
    It wouldn't be a Warcraft expansion without some sort of "whimsical" quest that involves sifting through poop. Or helping an NPC who needs to poop. Or going for a poop yourself. Oh, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    I don't think I've noticed the ghost of her husband... although with 30+ followers and guards and merchants, it's hard to distinguish anyone.
    I first saw him standing on top of my Mine entrance. I was like, what.

Quote Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
    It wouldn't be a Warcraft expansion without some sort of "whimsical" quest that involves sifting through poop. Or helping an NPC who needs to poop. Or going for a poop yourself. Oh, Blizzard.
    There's also Rooby Doo and you go through his poop for a neck piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I first saw him standing on top of my Mine entrance. I was like, what.

There's also Rooby Doo and you go through his poop for a neck piece.
    Gross! I wonder how many more secrets there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Good thing that his wife turned to be my best follower, upgraded to epic when recruited and got epic mount AND +bonus exp for party members.
    I hate you so very much.

Haven't noticed there are extra NPCs like these, but for the ones you get through questing I'm especially partial to Birchy and the dancing shadow hunter spirits. Both work well to lighten up the mood in Frostwall.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Prerequisite: Lumber Mill in your Garrison

NPC: Weldon Barov, Assasination Rogue

He is found under Fallen Log (shows on minimap as gatherable timber resource). Just click it and release him. He will offer a quest. After accepting he will depart and appear in your garrison's LM. As a reward - trinket that calls some helpers on use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde has that but gets Alexi instead of Weldon.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    So I've started to find lots of NPCs and goodies in the Garrison and in the world. Lots of NPCs you rescue or interact with who then come to your Garrison. What have you found?

Sappy - Little tree in Tangleheart, Gorgrond.
    Peckers - A magical tallstrider that turns into a raptor after rescuing him in Stonemaul Arena, Gorgrond.
    Rooter - A little piggy you must feed near The Pit, Gorgrond.
    Painter Phaeren - Painter on a hill in Elodor, Shadowmoon Valley.
    *insert name of Faerie Dragon* - Little faerie drake that shows up after doing something in The Shimmer Moor, Shadowmoon Valley.
    I've got a little bird in my garrison that I can click. It looks like he explodes when you do, but he shows up on your head afterwards. Really cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Haven't noticed there are extra NPCs like these, but for the ones you get through questing I'm especially partial to Birchy and the dancing shadow hunter spirits. Both work well to lighten up the mood in Frostwall.
    Sadly, Alliance doesn't get Birchy, and likely the dancing shadow hunter spirits. I really want Birchy. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Blook

You defeat him in a 1v1 duel and then he becomes a giant walking around your garrison.. Would not recommend getting him unless you're fine with that
    Well, with Birchus we already have an Ancient walking around, so another giant or two don't really matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    Did you unlock the Pet Menagerie?
    Don't need a Menagerie to see Rooter. Source: I saw him last night in the usual spot Squiggy hangs around (with Squiggy no where in sight) and I have not done the Menagerie quest yet.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Don't need a Menagerie to see Rooter. Source: I saw him last night in the usual spot Squiggy hangs around (with Squiggy no where in sight) and I have not done the Menagerie quest yet.
    Ah thanks, THATS the faerie drakes name, Squiggy. Could not remember.