Deleted

Scabbard of Kyanos vs Skull of war

What is better?

Skull of war at 665 ilevel vs new Kyanos buffed ( + 5secs )

On my server Skull 30ks and kyanos 55k

Skull sucks cock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Skull sucks cock
    Sarcams? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kiros View Post
    Sarcams? xD
    no

it only has a 147 str base with a crit proc. we don't really care too much about crit and who cares about 147 base str when you can have 2200 str on-demand with a 1m 30 cd.

With the outrageous prices people are charging for that darkmoon deck, scabbard is the clear choice. I see people asking 60k for the war deck while scabbard is closer to 30k or 40k.

Its not a choice though, and as my character happens to be a scribe I'm going for the deck as well, if only to sell. Worst case i sell it, having made some unfavorable card trades.

We kinda care about crit lol

Skull sounds horrible def go with SoK
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    We kinda care about crit lol

Skull sounds horrible def go with SoK
    With the recent changes to both trinkets (Stealth hot fix to SoK again) Im thinking an update Skull may be worth it as base strength is now 171 at level 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus-Garona View Post
    With the recent changes to both trinkets (Stealth hot fix to SoK again) Im thinking an update Skull may be worth it as base strength is now 171 at level 1.
    Still though 2425 or something strength (buff scales with kings/plate spec.) paired with wings is too stronk.

So I equipped both, due to my general experience never getting good trinkets in raids. No regrets. The first 15 seconds of my burst are 30k-35k dps with mostly 630 blues and 638 average iLevel.

My first attempt on Kargath I was 18% of the damage in a 15 player raid. Lots of cheese in the stands propping that up, lol. The burst is incredible though. It really allows Ret to leverage strength potions and the Scabbard of Kyanos buff with Holy Avenger, especially assuming the Skull of War procs at the right time as well.
    Last edited by thumbwarriordx; 2014-12-06 at 11:41 PM.