Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so explain what is false and twisted debate me instead just make unfounded generalized statements with no substance
    I believe others have already done that and more will come. Then again why should I as late as yesterday you came barging into the thread about medical heroin made wild claims and never backed them up like you always do.
    ID voter abuse, Immigrants always slanted views, twisted and/or partial facts.

I will goto sleep and check in the morning and see how you've been demolished as usual. Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm going to assume this isn't true... And if it is, something will happen to stop it being exploited.

- - - Updated - - -

You said offer, that implies intention.
    went through my post and no where from what I can tell I personally used the word OFFER can you please point out where I did?

ohh I see your talking about the head line i didn't say Obama did it is the law Obama care that is doing so
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-26 at 10:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    all I hear is living wage, living rage, but the same people that are screaming about living wage is the same people that intact policies that drives wages down
    Raising the floor makes wages go up across the board. But we can't have min wage hikes because apparently the next one will cause a doomsday, or something, even though every other one in the past hasn't.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    went through my post and no where from what I can tell I personally used the word OFFER can you please point out where I did?

ohh I see your talking about the head line i didn't say Obama did it is the law Obama care that is doing so
    It's in the fucking title of the thread.

Sweet Jesus...

15+ Year Old Account
    and do you think this is the only issue? issues keep popping up every week from the day this train wreck was crammed down the American publics throat, and do you think Im the only one that has a major problem with the law I hate to inform you Im in the vast majority it is you sir that is in the minority. Its time you step out side you little liberal bubble and take a look around
    Did you typo and mean to say every few months a minor issue that can be addressed without repealing the whole law crops up?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon-AN View Post
    It's in the fucking title of the thread.

Sweet Jesus...
    ya realized that after my post and it is saying the law OFFERS the incentive not a particular person which is unarguably true that the way the law is written it OFFERS an incentive to hire non citizens a 3000 dollar incentive now do you want to debate that it doesn't lets have it

By far the most ridiculous piece of horse shit reporting I have ever seen

""Under the Affordable Care Act, that means businesses who hire them won’t have to pay a penalty for not providing them health coverage — making them $3,000 more attractive than a similar native-born worker, whom the business by law would have to cover.
    Republicans could always pass the bill they are sitting on if they do not like what President Obama did

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's very little "wrong with the law". You personally don't like it, but that's pretty darned fundamentally irrelevant.

This particular thing might be a loophole, but it's one that would be easy to address, if desired. Saying we should get rid of the ACA over this issue is like saying a fly hit your windshield so you may as well drive your car off a cliff and get a new one.
    This coming from the guy who says illegal immigration isn't a crime, lol.

It could be easily addressed but things like this shouldn't even be there in the first place, that's why congress should have read the ACA before passing it and made revisions to stop things like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Another Obamacaregate issue.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

It isn't surprising. Many immigrants are happy to work for a pittance and so they're more likely to be hired over those who actually want to be paid a decent living wage. It isn't likely to change since the slightest bit of criticism for such practices usually results in people being shut down by the 'racist' card being pulled out. It doesn't help that there's a lot of competition for pretty much every job at the moment and on top of that there's too many people.

Deleted
    ya realized that after my post and it is saying the law OFFERS the incentive not a particular person which is unarguably true that the way the law is written it OFFERS an incentive to hire non citizens a 3000 dollar incentive now do you want to debate that it doesn't lets have it
    You said:

I did that. I do not wish to debate anything with you. I would get more solid, well constructed arguments on any subject, from my three year old niece.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vyxn, just fucking stop.

Economic theory does not support the idea that immigration drives down wages. And this is just in theory.

Empirically, literally no relationship was found.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Vyxn, just fucking stop.

Economic theory does not support the idea that immigration drives down wages. And this is just in theory.

Empirically, literally no relationship was found.
    But, but the states with the lowest rates of unemployment also had the lowest minimum wage laws!

There must be a connection to support my claim!
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't the washington times one of those papers with a massive conservative bias?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Just one more thing, added to the long list of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Just one more thing, added to the long list of others.
    and what might those long list of things be exactly?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It really isn't an incentive at all. If they don't provide them coverage, they're going to get into trouble for hiring illegals because it's really god damned obvious that they're doing so when they don't provide some of their employees coverage. What are they going to do, not provide coverage and not pay the fine "Because they're illegal aliens!"? It's not going to be worth it in the long run because the penalties for hiring illegals increase with each incident. At best you could say they get some cheaper work for a short time but they also have to deal with all the garbage that goes with that.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love huge, vague complaints.

"Oh god, basically everything is wrong with X".
    "Really? Show me what's wrong with X."
    "Basically everything."
    "Well show me some specific things and we can address them."
    "No, we need to completely get rid of X."

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    and what might those long list of things be exactly?
    Lies, more lies. Real Americans are growing tired of it, time for impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Lies, more lies. Real Americans are growing tired of it, time for impeachment.
    I'm a real American and I'm not tired of it.