Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    IMPEACH OBAMA IMPEACH OBAMA!!!!

Am I doing this right?
    I don't know. Needs more Cowbell I think

10+ Year Old Account
    The right wing sure likes to reach don't they? Sheesh. It was a conspiricy all along to put white people out of work. Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    pay back is hell remember comments like this from your king "Elections have consequences" and "you can go sit in the back of the bus" well guess what elections have consequences now you can go sit in the back of the buss
    They cant even sit in the back anymore, were kicking them off the bus and making them walk soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You've been screaming lies, impeachment, and UnAmerican for a couple of years now all while saying "soon".

I'm sure when the bill's protections of consumers gets neutered by the Republicans, yet the mandate is still there, you'll call it a win.

- - - Updated - - -

I get the feeling that Hooked's "soon" is like the Blizzard "soon", only Blizzard actually delivers.
    if i remember correctly there is one or two republican house bills rotting on Reid's desk repealing the mandate don't fuss they will be on Obama desk soon enough so he can veto it and watch him sink the democrat party further it is going to be fun to watch there will be a democrat revolt against Obama sometime next year and i think all the senate needs is about 12 democrats to jump the Obama ship to get him impeached

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread is nothing but political bashing, I'm locking it as unconstructive.