Poll: XBox One This Late, Worth It?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Playstation 4, why?

- its not owned by Microsoft (or Microshaft as most of the world knows them as)
    - it has slightly higher tech specs (quicker ram/better graphics)
    - more titles at 1080p than the Xbox One

if you're going to pay for a console then buy the one with the better stuff and not the one owned by a company that tried to screw gamers during its initial launch.

Failing that, get a better gaming PC and enjoy the master race more
    Sony is a worse company in every way than MS lol.
    Xbox one has more games at higher FPS, so 1080p doesn't matter to a lot of people.
    He didn't ask about PS4, he asked about xbox one, meaning he wants an xbox one.

OT: This generation is just starting. Their hardware isn't even being used to the full potential yet.

It's hardly late. It's only been a year. Is it worth it? Well it does have some exclusives, a decent HD collection that is better than most of the HD rehashes this gen, and enough multiplats to keep you entertained. 2015 will probably be better overall since one of Xbox's biggest hitters will come out but now isn't a bad time to buy either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukazor View Post
    I do also have a Wii U though, if you want 60 fps games Nintendo is where you go to get it! Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, DKC, Smash Bros etc.
    Can't forget the VC, sure most of the games could be played on a 3rd party PC emulator but it's a much better experience on Nintendos emulation software on the WiiU.

That said I was kind of put off on XBONE when they announced their DRM "solution" for second hand games, I know it's been redacted but still, but I wouldn't say it's "too late" to buy one unless you were within at least the last 6 months of it's life span(in which case go for the next gen console).
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hey folks, let's keep this on topic and not continue this console debate. This isn't the thread for that.
    I just find it hilarious how PS4 even made its way into this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too late lol... Its a $170 cheaper than launch, $70 than usual, with apparently the price going back up after the holidays, now is the time to buy.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Why wouldnt it be? Is only been out a year, proly more games to play on it now than a year ago.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The bottom line is, if you have friends that play on Xbox One and you enjoy the games available on Xbox One, then get it. It's a good time to buy one with the price reduction. There are several games already out worth playing with many more coming down the pipe in 2015. It's a next gen console that is delivering more and more each month it has been out. The games still look good on it. Plus Kinect is still the best console peripheral on the market to date, if you don't mind spending the extra money on it.

If you have the money, get one. You won't be disappointed.