Can you guys live without social media/forums?

Sorry for another thread. After being told i'm in the minority for coffee drinking I am curious if you guys could go without social media? You think you could handle no forums or media outlets?

Deleted
    I did just fine for the majority of my life without these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I did just fine for the majority of my life without these things.
    thats all good and all. But can you live without it now?

Deleted
    Yes.

Would it be enjoyable?

No.

I like speaking with people across the world who have differing viewpoints, shit sputtering colossal morons they may be, it's still interesting.

And then those who've befriended me somewhat also are intriguing, and enjoy many of the same things i do.

Facebook easily, Twitter i don't even use it, MMO slight disappointment, various lifting forums yarp mucho disappointment.

I think the world would be a better place without media outlets, honestly. Too many (all) mainstream media outlets are biased and unfair.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Sorry for the sensitive subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panda View Post
    Sorry for another thread. After being told i'm in the minority for coffee drinking I am curious if you guys could go without social media? You think you could handle no forums or media outlets?
    No forums or other social media? Sure. Easily. I barely use those anyways. I mostly stop by mmo-c to remind myself that people aren't purely inherently good, that there's a lot of rottenness too. I barely touch facebook and twitter, like maybe 4-5 times a year. Occasionally I'll get in a mood and do like a forum or newsgroup a lot (do you wippersnappers even know about usenet?)

No media outlets? That'd be a lot tougher.

10+ Year Old Account
    well considering i spent my childhood and most of my teenage years without i would say yes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Most of my downtime is spent browsing message boards of one form or another. I COULD live without them...I just would prefer to not have to.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!