Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Officer Wilson was actually 'found not enough evidence to go to trial', which is probably correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Im not a republican sycophant I almost distrust as many of them as I do democrats difference I distrust all democrats
    But you have EVERY. SINGLE. REPUBLICAN/TEA PARTY. TALKING POINT. You are a fucking republican, get over it Vyxn, because the Libertarian party on a national level DOESN'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    But you have EVERY. SINGLE. REPUBLICAN/TEA PARTY. TALKING POINT. You are a fucking republican, get over it Vyxn, because the Libertarian party on a national level DOESN'T EXIST.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/South_Park_Republicans
    2. Someone who calls themselves libertarian but support and vote for the Republican party because having low taxes is more important than having certain freedoms. It helps if the freedoms lost don't affect them personally. Alternatively, someone who calls themselves "libertarian" or something similar to distance themselves from the Republican party but hold positions that are nearly indistinguishable from the GOP.

Exactly. I mean he has every single talking point from Rush Limbaugh and his listeners that it is pants on head retarded.

just like the guilt that was hung on Officer Wilson before any evidence was provided
    ya I got it democrats are innocent till proven guilt but the hell with everyone else
    I have never posted anything about the Michael Brown case. You are literally screaming into the wind at imaginary opponents instead of real people.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And just to clarify these statements about there being nothing done about a post with several racial slurs in it on our forums; that poster was infracted for a different post with similar language, so there was no oversight of this issue.
    Are you saying this board has a policy of issuing only one infraction regardless the number of subsequent posts that contain those racist slurs? Just like how if you run three red lights before the cop pulls you over, you'll only get one ticket? Oh wait...

Having received his one infraction, Ikthaleron apparently now has immunity and can throw the word kike around with impunity? Clearly that's not the case, so what am I missing?

Since it affects everyone, this needs to be discussed openly where everyone can get clarification on the policy. Because I would hope everyone here would share the same disappointment at the apparent double standard that's being displayed.

Infracted for continuing discussion of moderation.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-11-27 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using the IRS to get back at detractors? How Nixon of Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the person who had access to this, is referred to as White House and not who they actually were? How is Obama tied into this, when the action group revealing them is quoted as targeting IRS officials, but not Obama?

- - - Updated - - -

just like the guilt that was hung on Officer Wilson before any evidence was provided
    ya I got it democrats are innocent till proven guilt but the hell with everyone else
    That is a fucked up thing to say, when the guy who got killed, was not tried before his sentence was handed down.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Says the guy who thinks invoking the fifth is an admission of guilt. Your understanding of our legal system is detached at best.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Politicians being politicians, what's the point?

The world continues spinning and no fucks were given.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Using the IRS to get back at detractors? How Nixon of Obama.
    Except none of it has been tied to him. They have had the emails for 2 weeks. Haven't done anything with them if they did find anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im not a republican sycophant I almost distrust as many of them as I do democrats difference I distrust all democrats
    Democrats, we know they are all communists to you.

Now a question, maybe making an OP as well as not spam leftist, pesky liberal in the first page would not end up with your thread track record?
    You have more than 50% locks on your thread simply cos your so laughable onesided and only out to bash a political party, for once if you were sincere about something maybe start a bit better when you actually sit down to formulate your next Obama-SUCKS thread?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-11-27 at 07:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Except none of it has been tied to him. They have had the emails for 2 weeks. Haven't done anything with them if they did find anything.
    The OP article does not even name anyone who had access to these from the White House. It refers to the White House as some sentient being capable of reviewing these documents.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi