How to build a bank up in WoD?

Hey guys. I'm looking to start seriously raiding in this expansion, and I'm having one problem; money management. I just can't keep a good bank of gold built up. What are some things I can do to farm a decent amount of gold so I have a bank to pay for repairs, enchants, gems, etc?

Currently I am doing the following to farm gold:
    Garrison Daily Missions
    Follower missions
    Farming the mantid island above nizao temple with potion of luck
    Farming Gna'thus for spawn of gna'thus pet
    Farming Dragon Soul trash (gathering up everything before morchok and aoeing them down)

Now, I'm not looking for anything crazy, like youtube get rich quick videos promising 30k an hour or something. Just something reliable that I can farm out for 1-2k an hour.

Thanks!

Honestly money in this expansion is pretty easy if you just use your garrison and professions. I started this expansion with maybe 5k and I've build up a stash of about 150k now just through making BoEs and darkmoon cards. Since you no longer have to have professions maxed to make things I've been using alts constantly for work orders to build up mats. With 4 characters all running lvl 2 garrisons it's pretty nice and involves 0 actual farming or questing once you're set up.

Hopefully this helps!