Level 100 Balance talents: When to use which?

Title says it pretty much but I am very new to druids and was curious as to when I should use which talent. I have pretty much just ran Euphoria in dungeons but I don't know which situations call for what talents.

Deleted
    For raids, in current formation, subject to change:

Euphoria: Single target with little movement, consider other than SotF for level 45 if you encounter constant movement. Also good for fights that have frequently respawning add packs if you aren't that good with AC

Stellar Flare: 2-3 targets, or single target with heavy movement. Doesn't work well with add fights, unless they live for a while

BoP: Mediocre in all fight types, only shines in boss fights that have frequently spawning adds packs, requires AC micro management, but is really simple to play in 1-2 target fights.

For dungeons, euphoria is best, because of the short duration fights & the easy juggle eclipse bonus for trash

Until we get more haste from gear, I wouldn't touch anything except Euphoria. It is not practical to raid with 3 second cast times.