Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    can you all forget about crit to any percentages by default you have like 70% crit for brain freeze and fingers of frost which is more than enough. focus on multistrike and haste or mastery. versatility also a garbage stat for now.
    ?????????????????????

70% != 100%. Being over 50% crit does not mean everything you do will crit.

More crit with a 1.5 multiplier is amazing, no matter the crit you're already at, not to mention multistrike increases crit's value immensely as well.

Versatility is also a pretty decent stat and too easily dismissed by people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    can you all forget about crit to any percentages by default you have like 70% crit for brain freeze and fingers of frost which is more than enough. focus on multistrike and haste or mastery. versatility also a garbage stat for now.
    Crit is still a strong stat, but it shouldn't be stacked. Multistrike is the top stat, followed by haste, followed by crit. Pre-raid, mastery is actually our worst stat. Versatility is significantly stronger than it even. Although again, this changes with talents (the only thing that doesn't change is that multistrike is always our best secondary).

Deleted
    im so confused about stat prio's..

i thought Int>Multistrike> crit=versatility >mastery> haste

but sim says Int>Multistrike> haste > crit/vers > mastery

im not sure im doing my sims correct..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kredes View Post
    im so confused about stat prio's..

i thought Int>Multistrike> crit=versatility >mastery> haste

but sim says Int>Multistrike> haste > crit/vers > mastery

im not sure im doing my sims correct..
    Versatility, crit, and haste are all very close in value, that's why sims will show you different things based on your current gear / talent setup, etc.

Stat values will change depending on how much or how little of one stat you have. In later gear levels vers. will be just above mastery, and your crit/haste values will change depending on how much or how little you have of either. For example, a few days ago my sim suggested that crit/haste/vers were all equal because for the most part, there were equal in rating (in terms of dps gains per rating). Now when I sim my character Haste is slightly ahead, enough to make it slightly more desirable than crit or vers.

You guys realize that the secondaries besides MS shift around greatly due to talent selection, and some of them are very close to one another so small differences in gear will cause shifts in priority that are not meaningful, yes?

There is no "One Stat Priority To Rule Them All" for Frost.

Deleted
    Yeah with Frost just get as much MS as possible, and then anything else really doesn't matter that much.

Deleted
    Is there any way to see the breakpoints of stats in a simcraft? sorry for the noob question but im very new to simcrafting.

Is there any way to see the breakpoints of stats in a simcraft? sorry for the noob question but im very new to simcrafting.
    2D Reforge plots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    2D Reforge plots.
    Ehm, where is that located? can't seem to find it..

Deleted
    is it normal it takes 1hr + for that to simulate?

If your CPU is shit (or you are using low #threads), and you are simming across a large range of value tradeoffs with small step counts, absolutely. Even with a good CPU uhen I'm doing a bunch of talent/stat weight / dps scaling plot stuff I just leave it to run overnight.

Deleted
    kk. i have a i5-2500k @ 4.4ghz, 4 cores..

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, after the simulate i can't seem to locate the breakpoints?

breakpoints for what?

is it normal it takes 1hr + for that to simulate?
    Depending on number of iterations and your computer's speed, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    My sims tell me:

Int>mult>haste>crit=vers>mastery

Any chance that someone could post the actual stay weight in the form of precise value please? Something like:
    Int - 1
    Sp - 0.9
    Multistrike - 0.75...

Vanilla... It complete depends on your gear and talent points. The best way to figure this out is to sim yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillasky View Post
    Any chance that someone could post the actual stay weight in the form of precise value please? Something like:
    Int - 1
    Sp - 0.9
    Multistrike - 0.75...

You need to sim yourself.