Cool Subtlety DPS (Garrison Dummy Testing)

Currently doing some practice on garrison dummy to perfect my subtlety rotation and optimize it according to best result.

At the moment I am at 624 ilvl, couple greens and blues mostly dont have the right stats (by their weights)

Doing around 9.5-11k at best.

No potions, no group buffs - nothing. Just poisons.

Looking forward to hear how others are doing in same situation at/or different ilvl levels.

Please do not say "AMAGAD I AM DOING 25K!" - instead put a video or give some insights along with that awesome score. Typing what is already in all the guides in the universe don't count as "insight" ^_^

Also appreciate if you could share your bnet profile link along to see your itemization, stat choices and enchantments.

Asking kindly to stick with educational posts rather than bragging please, we all know you are the best, so help others to get higher along

Do you have an ICD tracker? You can greatly increase your shadow dance damage if your trinkets are about to pop and you delay it with a couple of seconds, I highly suggest you download ExtraCD or TellMeWhen (and configure it) if you want to maximize your damage (not sure how much damage you should be doing with your current ilvl, do some sims and see for yourself).

Deleted
    You cant try Sub on dummy because you get very bad and random procs on HaT.

I've been doing about 13-14k with 636 on dummy. As said, HAT makes you a lot better in real groups.

Deleted
    As ilevel 615 with Assassination I pulled a steady 17k DPS on a heroic boss :-) I know it's not sub but Assassination is supposed to be the worse of the 3 specs ATM.

Edit: 23k during burst :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxic View Post
    As ilevel 615 with Assassination I pulled a steady 17k DPS on a heroic boss :-) I know it's not sub but Assassination is supposed to be the worse of the 3 specs ATM.

Edit: 23k during burst :-)
    That's because you get bonus damage in a group with any pugs in it. Go smack a dummy and report your 9k dps like OP asked. Assassination isn't that behind, really, it's just slightly less boring than combat.

I'm sub and doing anywhere around 14-16k on the dummy. 637 item level with decent secondary stats on my gear.

Sorry Op, but I am not getting what you want to get at with your thread. You need quite a large number of sample parses and consider the fact you're dpsing without buffs to get analytical about spec dps, don't forget some specs might scale better than others. I at least would wait for raid parses to check numbers though.

Deleted
    As sub I'm sustaining 22k dps on 1st boss of everbloom, I understand that's with buffs, was in a guild run so no random person buff, but why you want with no buff as you will have buffs in raids so the info won't mean anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffafar View Post
    As sub I'm sustaining 22k dps on 1st boss of everbloom, I understand that's with buffs, was in a guild run so no random person buff, but why you want with no buff as you will have buffs in raids so the info won't mean anything
    That boss takes 100% additional damage during the globule phase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeruge View Post
    That boss takes 100% additional damage during the globule phase
    Might explain my dps then :P my bad

At ilvl 637 dummy testing without buffs was giving me an average of 13100dps. That's about 500 dps behind the average I'm getting from Assassination (raid HaT procs could well close that gap.) Once Highmaul opens we should get some more useful numbers.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm currently sat at 647 ilvl. Can't give an accurate dummy test at the moment, (I'm away from home for the day, can get one when I'm back tomorrow). However, from memory I burst about 50-60k, and hold about 26-27k (Again, I'll get an accurate reading tomorrow and repost).
    Also, if you're wondering why my haste is so high and mastery is so low, I swapped from combat yesterday when I got my Double-Sided Coin, and because combat bored me.